This course will teach you the fundamentals of Internet Marketing, the essentials of Affiliate Marketing, Selling products Online, Information Products, Making Money on Ebay, Web Hosting, Domain Name, corespondent services and How to Use Drop Shipping? etc. You will be taught on the importance of internet marketing and why it is considered as one of the effective and used marketing strategies today by learning the skills needed in this field.In today’s modern technology, companies or associations require powerful, painful internet advertising procedures. In this course, you’ll know adequately about match markets to internet techniques to beneficially develop your business. You’ll be able to utilise online networking apparatuses and stages to the configuration, oversee, and upgrade social battles to advance development and position your image in the worldwide computerised commercial centre.
Who is the course for?
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn how to become profitable through Internet Marketing.
- People who have an interest in Internet Marketing and how to effectively communicate and try promotion to their potential clients.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Crash Course in Internet Marketing will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing and Promotions Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Product Creators
- Sales Managers
- Sales and Promotions Specialists
- Social Media Managers
- Top Executives
- And Much More!
|Internet Marketing Basics|
|What is Internet Marketing?||00:15:00|
|Creating an Internet Marketing Plan||00:15:00|
|Extending Your Influence||00:15:00|
|Search Engine Optimization (SEO)||01:00:00|
|What Is Internet Marketing?||00:30:00|
|What Is Affiliate Marketing?||00:30:00|
|How Do People Make Money Online?||00:30:00|
|What Do People Sell Online?||00:30:00|
|What Are Information Products?||00:30:00|
|What Is The Best Way To Get Started?||01:00:00|
|Make Money on eBay||02:00:00|
|What Is Drop Shipping?||00:30:00|
|What Is Web Hosting?||00:30:00|
|What Is A Domain Name?||00:30:00|
|What Is An Autoresponder Service?||01:00:00|
|What Is A Sales Letter?||00:30:00|
|What Is A Squeeze Page/Opt-In Page?||01:00:00|
|How Do I Know What People Are Searching For?||00:30:00|
|What is SEO?||00:30:00|
|What Is Traffic?||00:30:00|
|What Are Some Traffic Methods?||01:00:00|
|What Is List Building?||02:00:00|
|What Is Blogging?||00:30:00|
|What Is Article Marketing?||01:00:00|
|What Is Copywriting?||00:30:00|
|What Is Social Media And How Can I Leverage On It?||00:30:00|
|What Is The Difference Between Advertising And Promotion?||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.