Do you suffer from panic attacks? Are you having a hard time or are you anxious most of the time? Do you know someone who is either? Then worry no more! This course will teach you ways how to handle panic attacks and help people who are suffering from this disorder to get rid of it.
Panic Disorder is a condition that many individuals may suffer that might show up during high school or early adulthood. People who suffer from panic disorder know that it is extremely troublesome to think clearly since your mind is clouded with panic thoughts. In this course, you would learn how to help someone free themselves from this type of disorder. You will be able to know the physical signs and symptoms of panic disorder and how to deal with it. Also, you will learn how stress can trigger panic attacks, and other causes of panic attacks then find out how to avoid it.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals or doctors who help their clients be free from panic attacks
- People who are suffering from panic attacks or disorder
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
A Guide to Be Free from Panic Attack would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Health Practitioners
- Life Coaches
|A Guide to Be Free from Panic Attack|
|What Are the Physical Signs?||01:00:00|
|What Are the Symptoms||01:00:00|
|What Causes a Panic Attack?||00:30:00|
|Stress Can Trigger a Panic Attacks||01:00:00|
|Removing the Panic Attack Worries||01:00:00|
|When it’s Agoraphobia||00:30:00|
|Foods That Can Make You Panic||01:00:00|
|Will I Need Medication?||00:30:00|
|Help Yourself and Lose the Panic||01:00:00|
|Getting Your Breathing Under Control||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- A Guide to Be Free from Panic Attack||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- A Guide to Be Free from Panic Attack||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.