Whether it is a small local business or a multinational company, there is always a spot open for accountants and bookkeepers. This line of profession provides a secure job with a good salary and other additional benefits. The Accounting, Bookkeeping & Payroll – Complete Video Course(US) is here to equip you with the vital skills to establish a promising career in the accounting and bookkeeping sector.
In this Accounting, Bookkeeping & Payroll – Complete Video Course(US), you will first receive a detailed introduction to accounting. Then the course will educate you on accounting equations, transactions and financial statements. You will be able to develop the ability to prepare worksheets, complete the accounting cycle, and post and adjust entries. The second section of the course will educate you on the principles of bookkeeping. You will learn how to manage the budget and sales tax. This valuable course will also ensure that you have the essential skills for payroll management.
After completing the Accounting, Bookkeeping & Payroll – Complete Video Course(US), you will receive a valuable certificate to enrich your resume. Enrol in this excellent course today to boost your skills and your career.
- Enrich your knowledge of accounting equations, transaction and financial statements
- Develop the skills for posting and adjusting entries
- Understand the process of preparing a worksheet
- Learn about the steps of the accounting cycle
- Familiarise yourself with the principles of bookkeeping
- Grasp the skills for budgeting and managing sales tax
- Acquire the essential skills and abilities for payroll management
Who is this Course for?
Accounting, Bookkeeping & Payroll – Complete Video Course(US) is certified by CPD Quality Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Accounting, Bookkeeping & Payroll – Complete Video Course(US) is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computers, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. You will be able to access the course with any internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
Why Choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
After completing this Accounting, Bookkeeping & Payroll – Complete Video Course(US), you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich your career in the following professions
- Finance Officer
- Payroll Supervisor
- Accounts Assistant
|Module 01 : Business Accounting|
|Professional Bookkeeper Introduction|
|Introduction to Accounting and Business|
|Defining a Business||00:07:00|
|Ethics in Accounting||00:05:00|
|Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)||00:10:00|
|The Accounting Equation|
|The Accounting Equation||00:07:00|
|The Accounting Equation and Transactions||00:16:00|
|Transactions – Journalizing||00:17:00|
|Entering Information - Posting Entries|
|The Trial Balance||00:10:00|
|Finding Errors Using Horizontal Analysis||00:09:00|
|The Purpose of the Adjusting Process||00:15:00|
|Adjusting Entries – Prepaid Expenses||00:13:00|
|Adjusting Entries – Accrued Revenues||00:10:00|
|Adjusting Entries – Depreciation Expense||00:09:00|
|Adjustment Summary – Review||00:13:00|
|Preparing a Worksheet|
|Preparing a Worksheet||00:06:00|
|The Income Statement||00:11:00|
|Financial Statements – Definitions||00:12:00|
|Completing the Accounting Cycle|
|Temporary vs. Permanent Accounts||00:19:00|
|The Accounting Cycle Illustrated|
|Accounting Cycle Illustrated – Steps 1-5||00:11:00|
|Accounting Cycle Illustrated – Steps 6-10||00:12:00|
|Spreadsheet Exercise – Steps 1-4||00:11:00|
|Spreadsheet Exercise – Steps 5-7||00:37:00|
|Module 02 : Bookkeeping and Payroll|
|Introduction – GAAP||FREE||00:15:00|
|Overview of Internal Controls|
|The Need for Internal Controls||00:24:00|
|Subsidiary Ledgers and Special Journals|
|Special Journals – Posting Sales Journal||00:18:00|
|Special Journals – Posting Cash Receipts||00:13:00|
|Who Should Perform the Reconciliation||00:12:00|
|The Wrong Account||00:05:00|
|Sales Tax Rules and Filing||00:13:00|
|All Businesses Must Have a Strategic Plan||00:28:00|
|Types of Budgets||00:19:00|
|Accounting for Merchandising|
|Merchandising Income Statement||00:17:00|
|Accounting for Cash|
|Defining Petty Cash||00:12:00|
|Accounting for Cash Over or Short||00:13:00|
|Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation||00:27:00|
|The Payroll Process||00:35:00|
|Payroll Process – Deduction Tables||00:21:00|
|Payroll Process – Earnings Record||00:24:00|
|Partnerships and Corporations|
|Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts|
|Interim Profit or Loss|
|Year End - Preparing to Close the Books|
|Year End - Closing the Books|
|Year End – Closing Journal Entries||00:14:00|
|Year End – Post Closing Trial Balance||00:18:00|
|What is Cash Flow||00:19:00|
|Cash Flow – The Indirect Method||00:23:00|
|The Direct Method||00:22:00|
No Reviews found for this course.