All businesses require accounting to manage their finances which requires knowledge of cash flow, balance sheets and budgets. You can work in any industry with an Accounting and Finance background so take up this accredited Accounting Skills Training Course to help you with that.
With the help of this course you can become an accounting expert and learn about the accounting cycle, key financial terms, different roles in company finances, annual reports, making financial decisions and so much more. Take this course immediately and master debit, credit and all other accounting terms out there.
- Describe the art of finance and key financial terms
- Determine your role in company finances
- Find the rules and regulations for your area and industry
- Discuss various types of financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and statements of retained earnings
- Explain how a chart of accounts is created
- Tell the difference between cash and accrual accounting
- Explain single-entry and double-entry bookkeeping
- Differentiate between debits and credits
- Identify and analyze important financial data and make financial decisions
- Read annual reports
- Determine whether a company is a financially high or low risk
- Recognize different types of organizational financial plans
- Explain what budgets are and how to prepare them
- Recognize what computer skills you need to make you a financial whiz
- Deal with financial situations that impact the people that work for you
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Accounting Skills Training Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Accounting Skills Training Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Getting the Facts Straight||00:30:00|
|The Accounting Cycle||00:30:00|
|The Key Reports||00:30:00|
|A Review of Financial Terms||00:30:00|
|Understanding Debits and Credits||00:15:00|
|Your Financial Analysis Toolbox||00:30:00|
|Identifying High and Low Risk Companies||00:30:00|
|The Basics of Budgeting||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Accounting Skills Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Accounting Skills Training Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.