Time management is the ability to know how to plan your time and how to utilise it well. Knowing about time management is very important to everyone, especially to professionals. This course in time management is specifically designed for sales entrepreneurs who want to know how to manage their time well. Learning about time management is essential to avoid wasting time for unnecessary things. You can learn and improve your time management skills through this course and become the best time manager and sales entrepreneur at the same time.
Who is the course for?
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in learning about time management.
- People who have an interest in knowing how time management works.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Executive Director
- Management Consultant
- Sales Entrepreneur
- Top Executive.
|Time Management 1:|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Setting SMART Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Prioritizing Your Time||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Planning Wisely||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Tackling Procrastination||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Crisis Management||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Organizing Your Workspace||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Delegating Made Easy||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Setting a Ritual||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Meeting Management||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Alternatives to Meetings||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Level 3 Diploma in Time Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Time Management 2:|
|What Is Time Management?||01:00:00|
|Why Do I Need to Manage My Time Effectively Anyway?||00:30:00|
|What Happens When We Don’t Manage Our Time Effectively?||00:30:00|
|How Do I Get Started With Good Time Management?||01:00:00|
|Refining the Process of Time Management||01:00:00|
|Can Time Management Become An Obsession?||00:30:00|
|So How Do I Stop Obsessing And Get Back On Track?||01:00:00|
|Keeping It Real – Setting Realistic Goals With Your Time Management||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Accredited Time Management Skills Training||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Accredited Time Management Skills Training||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.