Adobe Photoshop has become a household name these days. Editing photos has never been easier thanks to this beautiful piece of software. Well thanks to this Adobe Photoshop CS for Beginners course, you can now master the software as well.
This course is designed to help you learn Photoshop in an easy to understand manner. As the name suggests, this course will help you develop a strong foundation within this community. This course will help you get familiar with the different tools and provide plenty of examples along the way. So get this course immediately and build a strong foundation in Adobe Photoshop CS for Beginners.
- Understanding Photoshop CS, new features, how to get started and sources of help
- Utilizing Photoshop CS screen, menu bar, toolbox, status bar, palettes and windows
- Browsing through Photoshop files; opening, creating and saving files; text and audio saving options with image files; reverting to saved files; and different file formats
- Managing Photoshop layout by arranging screen components, workspace presets, working with multiple documents and hiding and displaying windows
- Introduction to selection, retouch, painting, vector, navigation, notation and colour tools
- Pallets of various different types including navigation, info, colour, swatches, styles, history and more
- Managing short cut keys, tools presets, option bar, alignment tools, grids, rulers and guides
- Selecting a complete image, working with marquee and lasso tools, utilizing magic wand and colour range
- Managing selections through adding, moving, resizing, saving, deselect options, cropping and more
- Understanding pixels, bitmap images, vector graphics, image re-sampling, pixel information with info palette
- Understanding Image resolution and constraints, changing size of image in pixels and image document, and auto resolution
- Understanding what is meant by Canvas and Document Window, and how to work with each of them
- Working with colours through the colour settings, understanding RGB and CMYK colours, using colour palette and ramp, and working with colour modes
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Adobe Photoshop CS for Beginners is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Adobe Photoshop CS for Beginners is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|The Photoshop CS Screen Components||00:30:00|
|File Management Basics||00:30:00|
|Modifying your Photoshop Layout||00:30:00|
|Introduction to the Photoshop Toolbox||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Photoshop Palettes||01:00:00|
|More Photoshop Features||01:00:00|
|Editing With Selections||00:30:00|
|Understanding Digital Images||00:30:00|
|Image Size and Resolution||01:00:00|
|Working with Your Canvas and Document Window||01:00:00|
|Working with Colour||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Adobe Photoshop CS for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Adobe Photoshop CS for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.