Adobe Photoshop is the world’s leading image creating and editing application. It can be used to create and enhance photos, logos, 3D artwork, etc. Adobe Photoshop CS3 Complete course will give you an overall outlook and skillset necessary to master this application.
This course starts off with the introductory aspects of this program. You will get accustomed with the features, interface, presents, basic editing tools, etc. which will build your foundation. After that, you will move to an intermediate stage where you will learn about layers, retouching tools, filters, etc. Advanced and Expert level modules learning of Adobe Bridge tasks, working with metadata, device central, plugins, smart objects, frame animations, slices, advanced photography and colour tools, etc.
- Introduction to Photoshop CS3, new features, starting the program, workspace overview and exiting the program
- On screen options like the Menu Bar, Toolbox, Palettes, and The Status Bar
- Opening, creating, saving files, also find out about different file formats and how to view file info
- Customize the Toolbox and Palettes, choose a screen mode and save your workspace
- Using help menu, help, how to and online help
- Learn the toolbox through selection, crop and slice, retouching, painting and other types of tools
- Save, access and delete presets, along with using the preset palette
- Explore different palette options like navigator and info palettes and more
- View rulers, set up guides, view the grid, and set snap options
- Print your pictures through page setup, print command, print dialogue box, and printing single copies
- Understand pixels, bitmap and vector images, find out pixel information with info palette and basic anatomy of images
- Understand Image Resolution, change image size through pixels, image resampling, using auto resolution, dimension constraints, and changing the image document size
- Understand, flip and rotate canvas; and further work with canvas size, colour, and anchor point
- RGB and CMYK colours, colour setting and modes
- Using colour palette, ramp, picker and swatches
- Select complete images; use marquee, lasso, quick selection and refine edge tool; magic wand; and selection through colour range
- Add or subtract from selection, modify selections through moving, rotating, resizing, scaling, inverting, skewing and feathering options
- Save selected regions, cut, copy, paste, delete selections along with deselect and history palette
- Crop and trim images, adjust exposure, and convert to black and white
- Use basic editing tools like undo, redo, clear, duplicate and place
- Understanding Layers, using layers palette, hiding and displaying layers, changing layer opacity, and arranging layers
- Create, delete and rename layers; also create layers using cut or copy options
- Make adjustments with layers, use fill layers, layer style and effects, add colour stroke, and group layers
- Utilize Auto-Align and Auto- Blend options, link, duplicate, merge and export layers
- Understand retouching and use the blur, sharpen and smudge tools
- Best ways to work with Hue, saturation, lightness, brightness and contrast, and shadows and highlights
- Retouch photos with healing brush, patch tool, clone stamp, and pattern stamp tool
- Best practices to use paint bucket, brushes, custom brushes, airbrush, and pencil tool
- Working with horizontal, vertical, modifying type tools; while performing spell checks and using the character palette
- Working with lines, shapes, custom shapes, utilizing pens and freeform pens, adding or deleting anchor points and curves, converting path to a selection, and working with paths
- Understanding, using, undoing rasterize, and flatting image
- Using quick, layer, vector, and clipping mask options
- Types of channels, using channels palette, and creating alpha channel
- Changing images through the Photoshop filter gallery, and smart filters like sharpen, sharpen edges, and blur filters
- Using artistic, distort, pixelate, noise and other types of effects filters
- Liquifying an image, using pattern maker, and embedding watermarks in images
- Understand, record, play and edit actions
- Undo actions using history, saving and using actions, and clearing and resetting actions pallete
- Batch processing multiple images, understanding and utilizing droplets
- Layer scripts, exporting layers to files, and using scripts event manager
- Examine Adobe bridge, learn to open and close it, use the interface, filter and sort images
- Preview and open photos, set camera raw preferences, download photos from cameras, and search for specific photos
- Discover how to rotate images, customize the content pane, rate pictures, and change views
- Get an overview of the bridge workspace, saving, deleting and accessing custom workspaces
- Explore stacks, how to create them, expanding and collapsing options, ungrouping, moving photos to top of stacks and playing stacks
- Understand Metadata, and furthermore create, edit and apply Metadata template
- Rename batch, colour management using Bridge, preview files in device central, and purging the cache
- Merge to HDR, create PDF presentations and web photo gallery, and use the image processor
- Understanding device central, opening it and choosing a device
- Understanding plug-ins, reviewing installed plug-ins, accessing more plug-ins and using them
- Opening and working with PDF documents in Photoshop, working with PDF documents, saving them, adding security controls and creating PDF presentation
- Setting up your preferences, using adobe presets, opening the preset manager, saving and loading presents
- Understanding smart objects, converting layers to smart objects, creating them via copying and from files
- Editing smart object contents, replacing the contents, resizing objects and exporting smart objects
- Saving for the Web, Optimizing JPEG and GIF Images, using zoomify options and creating rollovers
- Creating simple frame animations, playing the frames, managing them, enhancing animation with tweening and saving animations
- Utilizing slices in a variety of different ways
- Using photomerge, understanding HDR and creating HDR images
- Understanding Grayscale, converting images to grayscale, using spot colour, working with colour balance and variations
- Soft proofing images, printing colour separations, creating contact sheet and picture package
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Complete Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Adobe Photoshop CS3 Complete Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.