Adobe Photoshop has become a household name these days. Editing photos has never been easier thanks to this beautiful piece of software. Well thanks to this Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Beginners course, you can now master the software as well.
This course is designed to help you learn Photoshop in an easy to understand manner. As the name suggests, this course will help you develop a strong foundation within this community. This course will help you get familiar with the different tools and provide plenty of examples along the way. So get this course immediately and build a strong foundation in Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Beginners.
- Introduction to Photoshop CS3, new features, starting the program, workspace overview and exiting the program
- On screen options like the Menu Bar, Toolbox, Palettes, and The Status Bar
- Opening, creating, saving files, also find out about different file formats and how to view file info
- Customize the Toolbox and Palettes, choose a screen mode and save your workspace
- Using help menu, help, how to and online help
- Learn the toolbox through selection, crop and slice, retouching, painting and other types of tools
- Save, access and delete presets, along with using the preset palette
- Explore different palette options like navigator and info palettes and more
- View rulers, set up guides, view the grid, and set snap options
- Print your pictures through page setup, print command, print dialogue box, and printing single copies
- Understand pixels, bitmap and vector images, find out pixel information with info palette and basic anatomy of images
- Understand Image Resolution, change image size through pixels, image resampling, using auto resolution, dimension constraints, and changing the image document size
- Understand, flip and rotate canvas; and further work with canvas size, colour, and anchor point
- RGB and CMYK colours, colour setting and modes
- Using colour palette, ramp, picker and swatches
- Select complete images; use marquee, lasso, quick selection and refine edge tool; magic wand; and selection through colour range
- Add or subtract from selection, modify selections through moving, rotating, resizing, scaling, inverting, skewing and feathering options
- Save selected regions, cut, copy, paste, delete selections along with deselect and history palette
- Crop and trim images, adjust exposure, and convert to black and white
- Use basic editing tools like undo, redo, clear, duplicate and place
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Beginners is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Beginners is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|The Photoshop CS3 Screen||00:15:00|
|File Management Basics||00:30:00|
|Modifying Your Photoshop Layout||00:30:00|
|Introduction to the Photoshop Toolbox||01:00:00|
|Using Tool Presets||00:15:00|
|Introduction to the Photoshop Palettes||00:30:00|
|Printing your Image||00:15:00|
|Images and Color|
|Understanding Digital Images||00:30:00|
|Image Size and Resolution||01:00:00|
|Working with Your Canvas||00:30:00|
|Working with Color||01:00:00|
|Working with Color Tools||00:30:00|
|Editing with Selections||00:15:00|
|Adjusting Your Image||00:30:00|
|Basic Editing Tools||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.