The evolution of Photoshop over the years has been mesmerizing. From its initial days of being a close ended software, it currently runs on the most of the popular platforms – be it PC or Mac. If you are interested in learning this software, you can do so with this Adobe Photoshop CS3 Intermediate course.
With the help of this course you will be able to learn about using layers, retouching images, working with different tools that enhance creativity, and further discover the applications of masks, channels and filters. With such a variety of content, this is a must have course for you.
- Understanding Layers, using layers palette, hiding and displaying layers, changing layer opacity, and arranging layers
- Create, delete and rename layers; also create layers using cut or copy options
- Make adjustments with layers, use fill layers, layer style and effects, add colour stroke, and group layers
- Utilize Auto-Align and Auto- Blend options, link, duplicate, merge and export layers
- Understand retouching and use the blur, sharpen and smudge tools
- Best ways to work with Hue, saturation, lightness, brightness and contrast, and shadows and highlights
- Retouch photos with healing brush, patch tool, clone stamp, and pattern stamp tool
- Best practices to use paint bucket, brushes, custom brushes, airbrush, and pencil tool
- Working with horizontal, vertical, modifying type tools; while performing spell checks and using the character palette
- Working with lines, shapes, custom shapes, utilizing pens and freeform pens, adding or deleting anchor points and curves, converting path to a selection, and working with paths
- Understanding, using, undoing rasterize, and flatting image
- Using quick, layer, vector, and clipping mask options
- Types of channels, using channels palette, and creating alpha channel
- Changing images through the Photoshop filter gallery, and smart filters like sharpen, sharpen edges, and blur filters
- Using artistic, distort, pixelate, noise and other types of effects filters
- Liquifying an image, using pattern maker, and embedding watermarks in images
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Intermediate is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Adobe Photoshop CS3 Intermediate is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Working with Layers||00:30:00|
|More on Layers||00:30:00|
|Working with Retouch Tools||00:30:00|
|More Retouching Tools||01:00:00|
|Working with Color, Brightness, and Contrast||00:30:00|
|Retouching With Stamps and Brushes||01:00:00|
|Working with Brushes||00:30:00|
|Using Type Tools||00:30:00|
|More Photoshop Drawing Tools||00:30:00|
|Working with Channels||00:30:00|
|Modifying Images with Filters||00:30:00|
|Using Effects Filters||00:30:00|
|Advanced Filter Tasks||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Adobe Photoshop CS3 Intermediate||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Adobe Photoshop CS3 Intermediate||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.