Adobe Premiere Pro CC is a robust, customizable, nonlinear video editor program. We are offering you a high-quality, comprehensive certificate course designed to help you master the techniques of Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Getting started with Adobe Premiere Pro CC might be difficult for amateurs, however, this course will certainly help you in making it accessible and approachable. From newbie to seasoned online entrepreneur can benefit from this process to learn editing videos in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Through this Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 Complete Training course, you will introduce to the fundamental editing techniques, and learn the various panel windows to editing clips together, including audio work, creating sequence presets, titles, keyboard shortcuts, colour correction, exporting media and much more.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to get started with Adobe’s video editing program and create appealing visual and audio stories like a pro.
Who is the course for?
- You are a video creator (or want to make videos), and are wanting to edit videos with THE BEST video editing application today.
- You might know how to edit with Final Cut, iMovie, Sony Vegas, Premiere Elements, Windows Movie Maker, Camtasia, Screenflow, etc. But you want to transition to editing with Premiere Pro.
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened Premiere Pro (or have never learned how to use it properly).
- You have played around with Premiere Pro, but need some help becoming a more efficient editor.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 Complete Training|
|0 Adobe Premiere Pro CC Course Promo||FREE||00:02:00|
|1.1 Premuere Pro Course Intro – UPDATED 1||00:02:00|
|1.2 Quick Win – Stabilize ShakyVideo||00:04:00|
|1.2 Starting a New Project and Premiere Pro Orientation – UPDATE 1||00:13:00|
|1.3 Importing and Organizing||00:07:00|
|1.4 Quick win n_ Stablize your Videos||00:03:00|
|1.5 OPTIONAL – Use Media Browser to import Clips||00:02:00|
|Editing Your Video|
|2.1 Starting a New Sequence and Understanding the Timeline – UPDATE 1||00:06:00|
|2.2 Adding Clips to the Timeline, Syncing Footage, and Making Selects||00:12:00|
|2.3 Exercise – Syncing Video and Audio – UPDATE 1||00:01:00|
|2.4 Exercise Review – Syncing Video and Audio – UPDATE 1||00:03:00|
|2.5 Editing Tools||00:16:00|
|2.6 Adding bRoll Footage to Your Video||00:11:00|
|2.7 Adjusting Clip Size and Position – UPDATE 1||00:04:00|
|2.8 REVIEW Adjusting Clip Size and Position – UPDATE 1||00:00:00|
|2.9 Bonus – Editing Down an Interview – UPDATE 1||00:35:00|
|PP 2.10 Editing a Narrative Scene||00:11:00|
|Adding Video and Audio Transitions|
|3.1 Course Check In||00:01:00|
|3.2 Adding Video Transitions – UPDATE 1||00:08:00|
|3.3 Review Video Transitions – UPDATE 1||00:02:00|
|3.4 Adding Audio Transitions – UPDATE 1||00:04:00|
|3.5 Exercise – Create a Custom Blur Transition||00:07:00|
|PP 3.6 Trouble with Transitions||00:07:00|
|Adding Titles in Premiere Pro CC 2017.2 and 2018|
|4.1 Adding and Editing Titles||00:08:00|
|4.2 Create a Clean Lower Third Title||00:06:00|
|4.3 Create Scrolling End Credits||00:04:00|
|4.4 Exercise – Design Your Own Lower Third Titles||00:01:00|
|4.5 Exercise Review – Design Your Own Lower Third Titles||00:11:00|
|Adding Titles in Premiere Pro CC 2017.1 and Older|
|5 Tips for Beginner Video Editors||00:08:00|
|5.1 Adjusting Audio Levels in Premiere Pro||00:10:00|
|5.2 Adjusting Audio Channels||00:05:00|
|5.3 Fixing Audio with the Low and High Pass Filters||00:04:00|
|5.4 Improving Audio with EQ (Equalization)||00:08:00|
|5.5 Adjusting Audio Tracks with Effects||00:02:00|
|5.7 Exercise Review – Remove Bad Background Noise||00:05:00|
|5.8 Adding Music to Your Project and Making a Song Shorter||00:11:00|
|5.9 Easily Removing Background Noise with Audacity||00:05:00|
|PP 6.1 Color Correction with Lumetri Basics||00:09:00|
|PP 6.2 Exercise – Fix White Balance UPDATE||00:01:00|
|PP 6.3 Exercise Review – Fix White Balance UPDATE||00:03:00|
|PP 6.4 Creative Tab – Lumetri Color||00:06:00|
|PP 6.5 Curves Tab – Lumetri Color||00:04:00|
|PP 6.6 Color Wheels – Lumetri Color||00:02:00|
|PP 6.7 HSL Secondary – Lumetri Color||00:04:00|
|PP 6.8 Vignette – Lumetri Color||00:03:00|
|PP 6.9 Exercise – Matching Exposure||00:01:00|
|Color Correction and Grading|
|7.1 Adding Motion to Title Graphics||00:05:00|
|7.2 Add the Ken Burns Effect to Photos||00:02:00|
|7.3 Exercise – Add Motion to Video to Make it More Dynamic||00:01:00|
|7.4 Exercise Review – Add Motion to Video to Make it More Dynamic||00:06:00|
|7.5 OPTIONAL Adding Motion to Screenshots||00:08:00|
|Motion in Premiere Pro|
|8.1 Exporting a High-Quality, Small File-Size Video||00:09:00|
|PP 8.2 OPTIONAL – Export Settings – In Depth Review||00:12:00|
|8.3 Export a Full Resolution Video||00:01:00|
|8.4 Exporting Small File-Size Preview Video||00:02:00|
|8.5 Practice Exercise – Finish Course Project||00:01:00|
|Exporting Your Video|
|9.1 Adding and Adjusting Effects to Your Video Clips||00:07:00|
|9.2 Adjusting Effects with Keyframes||00:05:00|
|9.3 Using Lumetri Color Presets||00:04:00|
|9.4 Stabilize Shaky Footage with Warp Stabilizer||00:05:00|
|9.5 Exercise – Stabilize Shaky Video||00:01:00|
|9.6 Exercise Review – Stabilize Shaky Video||00:03:00|
|9.7 Make Footage More Cinematic with Overlays||00:07:00|
|9.8 Capture Still Images from Video||00:02:00|
|9.9 EXERCISE – Remove Noise and Grain from Video Clip UPDATED||00:07:00|
|Visual Effects and Advanced Premiere Pro Tips|
|10.1 Adjusting Clip Speed||00:05:00|
|10.2 Time Remapping and Speed Ramps||00:04:00|
|10.3 Slow Motion Video By Interpreting Frame Rates||00:02:00|
|10.4 Exercise – Speed Ramps||00:01:00|
|10.5 Exercise Review – Speed Ramps||00:01:00|
|Green Screen Editing - Chromakeying in Premiere Pro|
|11.1 Green Screen Tutorial (ChromaKeying) in Premiere Pro||00:08:00|
|11.2 Adding a Background to Green Screen Video||00:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.