Dyslexia has been depicted as a trouble in processing information which might be connected to insufficiency in short-term memory and visual coordination. It is an inalienable shortcoming in short-term memory, which is either sound-related or visual that can make it troublesome for individuals to learn and comprehend the connection amongst images, symbols, and spoken sounds.
In this course, the tips and different resources we’ve laid out for you will help you in your capacity to defeat adult dyslexia and know how to handle people suffering from it. You will succeed and end up getting a control of life all the more at this point. We might likewise want to express that not every one of the tips works for everybody but these lessons can help in understanding more about dyslexia and how you can try to treat them.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals with dyslexia or a parent, guardian, teacher, physician or professionals dealing with people with dyslexia.
- To different kinds of people from all professional and personal backgrounds who want to learn about dyslexia and how to understand people who are suffering from it
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Adult Dyslexia Awareness Diploma is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Behavior Analyst
- Clinical Psychologist
- Dyslexia Specialist
- Mental Health Specialist
- Social Worker
- Special Education Teacher.
|What is Dyslexia?||01:00:00|
|Creating Dyslexia Friendly Environment||00:30:00|
|Solutions for Dyslexia||00:30:00|
|Adult Dyslexia Awareness|
|What Is Adult Dyslexia?||00:30:00|
|What Strengths Do Dyslexic People Have?||00:30:00|
|How Do I Know That I’m Dyslexic?||00:30:00|
|Where Can I Be Assessed?||00:30:00|
|Is Specialist Tuition Available?||00:30:00|
|Compassion For People With Dyslexia||00:15:00|
|How Can I Afford The Help Available To Me?||00:15:00|
|Stories From Others With Dyslexia||00:30:00|
|Tips To Help With Adult Dyslexia||01:00:00|
|Tips and Help In Remembering Numbers||00:30:00|
|Confusing “B” and “D”||00:30:00|
|Spelling And Grammar Tips||01:00:00|
|Using Color While Dyslexic||00:15:00|
|Tips At Work Or School||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Adult Dyslexia Awareness Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Adult Dyslexia Awareness Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.