Are you doing all you can to protect the safety of your electronic data from cybercriminals, hacks and unauthorised use? Are you training to become an IT security analyst? Identity theft and online fraud are on the rise, and as digital intelligence grows, so does the threat to our data, computer networks and systems. This Advanced Cyber Security Course introduces the fundamentals of internet security management and will help in ensuring you or your loved one’s safety against online attacks.
Learn from the security experts with this specially designed security training course. This master program will help you with your or your organisation’s internet security concerns and will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge of cyber security. You will learn how computer security systems and operating systems work, will explore online scams and how to make secure online banking payments to protect against fraud.
On successful completion, you will receive a professional certificate which will open doors for you if you are considering a career as a security analyst or cyber security consultant. There are no entry requirements for this online course and learners from all academic backgrounds can enrol.
Who is the cyber security course for?
- Professionals who are using the internet in their daily lives especially for their professions
- Everyone who wants to protect themselves from harm the internet might cause it.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Cyber Security course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to careers in:
- Computer Technician
- Cyber Security Manager
- Information Technology Officer
- IT Professionals.