This course will provide you with the necessary skills, knowledge and information about anger management whether you wish to manage your own anger issues or someone else’s? Are you someone who helps people with their anger issues and concerns? If you want to improve your coaching skills especially with anger management, then this course is meant for you.
Anger Management is essential as anger issues can affect anyone’s life and career. If you are someone who helps people with their anger issues, then you will need to be learning more about anger management and this advanced course has been designed for you. You will understand the dynamics regarding anger cycle. Learn about the common anger myths and understand the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger. Through this course, you will know the techniques in controlling anger that will help your clients with their anger issues. You will also learn the best perspective of anger management and practice it in this course. This course will provide you with the necessary skills, knowledge and information about anger management whether you wish to manage your own anger issues or someone else’s?
Who is the course for?
- Professionals like who help people with their anger issues.
- People who have an open mind to know about anger management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Anger Management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Life Coach
- Mental Health Instructor
|Introduction to Anger Management|
|What is Anger?||00:15:00|
|Costs and Pay-Offs||00:15:00|
|The Anger Process||00:30:00|
|How Does Anger Affect Our Thinking?||00:15:00|
|Understanding Behavior Types||00:15:00|
|Communication Tips and Tricks||00:30:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Anger||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Do’s and Don’ts||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Gaining Control||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Separate the People from the Problem||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Working on the Problem||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Solving the Problem||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – A Personal Plan||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – The Triple A Approach||02:00:00|
|Module Ten – Dealing with Angry People||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Pulling It All Together||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Advanced Diploma in Anger Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Advanced Diploma in Anger Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Advanced Diploma in Anger Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.