Do you want to gain some new knowledge that would catapult your vocation and your organisation by situating you at the forefront of the latest business slant? If yes, then this course on branding management is for you.
In today’s marketing world, it is critical to have the capacity to hone your advertising knowledge in brand building and management, through both digital and online promoting and also advertising and promotions. This program introduces you to the basics of branding and equips you with learning and skills in creating brand techniques and managing brands in a multi-social market environment. It additionally sets you up for advanced education at degree level and professional success in brand management in a competitive market environment.
Who is the course for?
- For employees, businessmen and entrepreneurs who are interested in upgrading their business administration skills.
- Corporate Executives.
- Established Entrepreneurs.
- Budding Entrepreneurs.
- Strategic Consultants.
- Executive Coaches.
- Human Resource Experts.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Digital marketer.
- Advertising manager.
- Marketing director.
- Marketing analyst.
- Brand manager.
- Assistant brand manager.
- Marketing director.
|What Are You All About?||00:30:00|
|Creating a Mission||00:15:00|
|Creating a Vision of the Future||00:15:00|
|Positioning Your Brand||00:15:00|
|Developing Your Style||00:15:00|
|Developing a Brand Name and Slogan||00:15:00|
|Creating a Visual Identity||00:30:00|
|Living Your Brand||00:15:00|
|Connecting with Customers||00:15:00|
|Launching Your Brand||00:15:00|
|Taking Your Brand’s Pulse||00:15:00|
|Performing a SWOT Analysis||00:15:00|
|Measuring Brand Health with a Balanced Scorecard||00:15:00|
|Middleton’s Brand Matrix||00:15:00|
|Interpreting Evaluation Results||00:15:00|
|Keeping the Brand Alive||00:15:00|
|Going Beyond the Brand||00:15:00|
|Expand the Brand||00:30:00|
|Contract the Brand||00:15:00|
|Is Publicity a Good Thing||01:00:00|
|Way to Advertise the Brand||01:00:00|
|Its not all about Quality||00:15:00|
|Category over Brand||01:00:00|
|The Importance of a Brand Name||00:30:00|
|Keep it Simple||00:30:00|
|Don’t be a Stuck Up Brand||00:30:00|
|A Second Thought on Naming||00:30:00|
|Should Product Name and Company Name be the Same?||00:30:00|
|Beware of Subbranding||00:15:00|
|Can You Ever Extend the Brand?||00:30:00|
|The Importance of the Logo||00:30:00|
|The Importance of Color||01:00:00|
|Branding and the Internet||01:00:00|
|Naming and the Internet||00:30:00|
|Globalization and the Internet||00:30:00|
|Social Media Branding|
|Defining the Terms||00:30:00|
|Building Your Social Media Branding Strategy||00:15:00|
|Identifying Your Social Media Audience||00:15:00|
|The Key Social Media Platforms||00:30:00|
|Creating Brand-Focused Messages||00:30:00|
|Developing a Communication Strategy||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam-Advanced Diploma in Branding Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Advanced Diploma in Branding Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.