Are basic leadership and critical thinking abilities your strong point? Do you like being able to create products and sell it? Do you know how to set goals clearly? Do you like managing your own business? If so, then this diploma course is for you.
Beginning your own business is an accomplishment in itself that you ought to be amped up for however it is just the beginning stage. The next thing you should know is to figure out how to make it become unique that will be recognized. In this course, you will be able to use the information about your business and what you can do to make it astounding.
In this course, you will learn appropriate hints and thoughts for making your business emerge in the market. This will thus give you an edge over your competitions. Moreover, this course will set you up for a profession in a business administration condition where you will have the capacity to perform business-related exercises and in addition administration obligations viable. You will cover various scopes like Business Communication, Financial Accounting, Principles of Marketing, Human Resources and Project Management.
Who is the course for?
- For employees, businessmen and entrepreneurs who are interested in upgrading their business administration skills.
- Or anyone who is interested in leading and managing their own business.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Diploma in Business Administration and Branding Course will be useful and would be beneficial for the management occupations especially the following careers:
- Administrative Services Manager
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Managers
- Agricultural Managers
- Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Construction Managers
- Financial Managers
- Food Services Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Management Directors
- Medical and Health Managers
- Natural Sciences Managers
- And other Top Executives.
|What is Business Administration?||00:30:00|
|Business and Organisations||00:15:00|
|Management of Business||00:30:00|
|Business Organization Perspectives||00:30:00|
|Approaches to Leadership||00:30:00|
|Know Thyself and The Message||00:30:00|
|Learn To Use Terms of Business Communication That Invoke Emotions||00:30:00|
|Pay Attention To Body Language||00:30:00|
|Learn To Use Terms That Spark Interest||00:30:00|
|The Benefits Of Presenting Your Message In 1 Minute||00:30:00|
|The Purple Cow||00:30:00|
|Try to be an Exceptionist||00:30:00|
|Make Yourself Well Recognised Before Your Customers||00:15:00|
|Wow Your Customers||00:30:00|
|Develop a Personal Style||00:30:00|
|Use Creative Imageries to Catch the Attention||00:30:00|
|Be a Traditionalist, Not a Fad Chaser||00:15:00|
|Bringing Out the Purple Cow in Your Business||00:30:00|
|What Are You All About?||00:30:00|
|Creating a Mission||00:15:00|
|Creating a Vision of the Future||00:15:00|
|Positioning Your Brand||00:15:00|
|Developing Your Style||00:15:00|
|Developing a Brand Name and Slogan||00:15:00|
|Creating a Visual Identity||00:30:00|
|Living Your Brand||00:15:00|
|Connecting with Customers||00:15:00|
|Launching Your Brand||00:15:00|
|Taking Your Brand’s Pulse||00:15:00|
|Performing a SWOT Analysis||00:15:00|
|Measuring Brand Health with a Balanced Scorecard||00:15:00|
|Middleton’s Brand Matrix||00:15:00|
|Interpreting Evaluation Results||00:15:00|
|Keeping the Brand Alive||00:15:00|
|Going Beyond the Brand||00:15:00|
|What Is Branding||00:30:00|
|Research Your Topic Thoroughly||00:30:00|
|Let People Know Who You Are: Distinguish Yourself||01:00:00|
|Networking With Social Media||01:00:00|
|Offer Training Courses||00:30:00|
|Provide Quality Material And Customer Service||00:30:00|
|Live And Breathe Your Brand||00:30:00|
|How Not Branding Can Spell Disaster||00:15:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Defining Yourself (I)||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Defining Yourself (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Controlling and Developing Your Image||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Personal and Professional Influences||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Sharpening Your Brand||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Appearance Matters||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Social Media (I)||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Social Media (II)||02:00:00|
|Module Ten – Brand Management During a Crisis||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Branding Personality Traits||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading : Advanced Diploma in Business Administration and Branding||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration and Branding||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration and Branding||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.