Customer care service holds daily business exercises like promoting, deals and so forth. This course is intended for people who are intrigued to improve capacities or upgrade their attitudes in this field. This course is designed to provide you with the strategies that will help you expand competition in your occupations. It helps you gain the skills that are required to deal with the difficult situations. This course will likewise enable you to improve you communication skills which will make it easier to speak and build good relationship with the clients.
Who is this course for?
- For individuals already existing in this field willing to enhance the abilities and learn new techniques.
- For people who are ready to take customer care service as the future profession.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Advanced Diploma in Customer Care and Relation course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Technical support staff
- Client relations manager
- Call center manager
- Customer service re-presenter.
|Customer Service Basics|
|Customer Service and Retention Templates||01:00:00|
|Customer Service & Retention Checklist||01:00:00|
|Customer Service Checklist||01:00:00|
|Developing Customer Relationship Skills|
|Good Customer Relationship – Why is it Important?||01:00:00|
|Understanding Your Customers||01:00:00|
|How to Calculate Customer’s Lifetime Value||00:30:00|
|How to Keep Your Customers Happy?||01:00:00|
|How to Get Your Customers to Say ‘Wow!’||01:00:00|
|Proven Methods of Customer Retention||01:00:00|
|The Art of Customer Follow-up||01:00:00|
|Loyalty Marketing Program||00:30:00|
|Promotional Items to Enhance Customer Relations||01:00:00|
|Handling Customer’s Complaints||01:00:00|
|How to Deal with Difficult Customers||01:00:00|
|Introducing the Seven Deadly Sins of Customer Service!||01:00:00|
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software – The Benefits||01:00:00|
|Choosing a CRM Program||00:30:00|
|Customer Service over the Phone||01:00:00|
|Becoming A Customer Service Professional|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Who We Are and What We Do||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Establishing Your Attitude||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Generating Return Business||01:00:00|
|Module Six – In-Person Customer Service||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Giving Customer Service over the Phone||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Providing Electronic Customer Service||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Recovering Difficult Customers||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Understanding When to Escalate||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Ten Things You Can Do to WOW Customers Every Time||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Customer Relationship Management|
|Customer Relationship Management||00:10:00|
|What CRM Is and Who It Serves||00:15:00|
|Checklist for Success||00:15:00|
|Requirement Driven Product Selection||00:15:00|
|Considerations in Tool Selection||00:15:00|
|Strategies for Customer Retention||00:15:00|
|Building the Future||00:15:00|
|Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider||00:15:00|
|Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program||00:15:00|
|The Development Team||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Customer Care and Relation||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Customer Care and Relation||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.