Customer relationship management refers to the set of practices, methods, strategies, and technologies used by businesses to manage customer’s relations. This is important since customers are important for the success of the business. If you want to learn how to efficiently communicate with their customer, clients to understand their demands and needs, then you need to acquire customer relations skills. You could learn this through formal education or register through a course like this one. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Customer Relationship Management.
Who is the course for?
- Business professionals who want to understand the importance of customer relationship
- People who are interested in learning more about customer relationship management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Customer Relationship Management course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Call Center Agent
- Client Relations Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Front Desk Associate/Receptionist
- Member Service Specialist
- Patient Care Coordinator.
|Relationship with Customers|
|Good Customer Relationship – Why is it Important?||01:00:00|
|Understanding Your Customers||01:00:00|
|How to Calculate Customer’s Lifetime Value||00:30:00|
|How to Keep Your Customers Happy?||01:00:00|
|How to Get Your Customers to Say ‘Wow!’||01:00:00|
|Proven Methods of Customer Retention||01:00:00|
|The Art of Customer Follow-up||01:00:00|
|Loyalty Marketing Program||00:30:00|
|Promotional Items to Enhance Customer Relations||01:00:00|
|Handling Customer’s Complaints||01:00:00|
|How to Deal with Difficult Customers||00:30:00|
|Introducing the Seven Deadly Sins of Customer Service!||01:00:00|
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software – The Benefits||01:00:00|
|Choosing a CRM Program||00:30:00|
|Customer Service over the Phone||01:00:00|
|Customer Relations and Dealing|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – The Right Attitude Starts with You||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Stress Management (Internal Stressors)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Stress Management (External Stressors)||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Transactional Analysis||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Why are Some Customers Difficult||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Dealing with the Customer Over the Phone||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Dealing with the Customer In Person||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Sensitivity in Dealing with Customers||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Scenarios of Dealing with a Difficult Customer||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Following up With a Customer Once You Have Addressed Their Issue||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Customer Relationship Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Customer Relationship Management||00:30:00|