DIY, an acronym of Do-It-Yourself is the process of making something instead of buying it. Learning how to do this will not only help you save, but also it will help you create or customise something you like for yourself. Owning a home-related business can be another option if you are diligent in creating your stuff. Learning about the basics of DIY could be a great help which this course is designed for. This course also includes lessons on home improvements and professional repairing that could give you DIY ideas to fully utilize your potentials in DIYs.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about DIY and make a business out of it.
- People who have an interest in DIY home improvements.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in DIY course is a useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Home Decorator
- Home Designer
- Home Improvements Specialist
- Interior Designer
- Product Creator.
|Module 1: Basic DIYs|
|Secrets to Install Laminate Flooring||01:00:00|
|So, you want to do a Textured Ceiling!||00:30:00|
|Copper Bathroom Sinks Add an Easy Elegant Touch||00:30:00|
|Do It Yourself Home Sprinkler System||00:30:00|
|Easy Installation of Vinyl Replacement Windows||00:30:00|
|Installing a Drop Ceiling||01:00:00|
|Oval Bathroom Mirror||01:00:00|
|Making Your Own Kitchen Cabinets||00:30:00|
|Making a Faux Metal Ceiling||01:00:00|
|Painting a Bathroom||00:30:00|
|Building a Home Swimming Pool||00:30:00|
|Decorating Those Small Box Rooms||00:30:00|
|DIY Projects To Increase The Value of Your Home||01:00:00|
|DIY Remodeling on a Budget||01:00:00|
|Caring For Your Wooden Floor||00:30:00|
|Things to Consider||00:30:00|
|Using tiles to brighten your home||00:30:00|
|Home Renovation Survival||00:30:00|
|Module 2: Home Improvements|
|Choosing An Alarm System, Hardware AND People||00:30:00|
|Choosing A Contractor||01:00:00|
|Pollution and Remodeling||00:30:00|
|Do It Yourself Bathroom Remodeling||00:30:00|
|Tips for Installing Leak-proof Showers||00:30:00|
|Do It Yourself Kitchen Remodeling||00:30:00|
|Installing Kitchen Cabinets||00:30:00|
|Adding A Bedroom||00:30:00|
|Basement Problems Turned Around||00:30:00|
|Options for Lighting Your Home||00:30:00|
|How To Lay Indoor-Outdoor Carpet||00:30:00|
|Tips for Installing A Tile Floor||00:30:00|
|How To Prepare to Install Moulding||01:00:00|
|TV Stand Design Ideas||00:30:00|
|Home Air Conditioning Maintenance Made Easy||01:00:00|
|How To Diagnose Central Heating Systems||00:30:00|
|Fixing Your Sink||00:30:00|
|Fixing Clogged Pipes and Drains||00:30:00|
|Six Tips For Decks Built to Last||00:30:00|
|Three Steps To Refinish Your Decks||00:30:00|
|Installing Your Hot Tub||00:30:00|
|Low Hassle Exterior Painting||00:30:00|
|Low Hassle Roof Repair||00:30:00|
|Gardens for Profit and Beauty||01:00:00|
|Judging Construction – Ground and Walls||00:30:00|
|Module 3: Professional Repairing|
|Essential Tools For Your Toolbox||00:30:00|
|Woodworking Ideas And Skills||00:30:00|
|Basic Ideas Of Plumbing||00:30:00|
|Basic Ideas Of Electronics||01:00:00|
|Repairing an old ceiling||01:00:00|
|Advanced Ideas And Skills Of Electronics||00:30:00|
|How To Protect Yourself From Injuries||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in DIY||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in DIY||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.