Emotional intelligence is known as the capacity to know, control, and express your own emotions. This capacity will help you handle interpersonal relationships with empathy. To become an expert in emotional intelligence mindfulness and empathy, you need skills in understanding and interpreting human emotions. This course will help you understand emotional intelligence and mindfulness. This will benefit anyone who wants to have a career in mental health who is interested in learning the important mindfulness skills.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals and experts in human emotional capacity and developmental skills.
- People who have an interest in learning about emotional intelligence and mindfulness.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Development Specialist
- Life Coach and Mentor
- Mental Health Professional
- Social Worker.
|Basics of Emotional Intelligence|
|Definition Of Emotional Intelligence||00:30:00|
|The Emotional Mind||00:30:00|
|The Methods Of Increase Your Emotional Intelligence (EI) & IQ||00:15:00|
|How To Increase Self-Awareness||00:30:00|
|10 Exercises to Strengthen Your Team’s EI||00:30:00|
|History of Emotional Intelligence||00:15:00|
|Emotional Intelligence Defined||00:15:00|
|Validating Emotions in Others||00:15:00|
|Setting Your Personal Vision||00:15:00|
|Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – What is Emotional Intelligence||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Skills in Emotional Intelligence||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Verbal Communication Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Non-Verbal Communication Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Social Management and Responsibility||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Tools to Regulate Your Emotions||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Gaining Control||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Business Practices (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Business Practices (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Making an Impact||02:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and Empathy Training- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.