Do you want to stay fit? How about working out to strengthen your body? Are your fitness goal is to become healthy? Then this Advanced Diploma in Fitness and Exercise course is the one you are searching for.
People nowadays are very concerned with their health and want to be fit. To be able to do so, you need to be informed with the proper fitness exercises that are suited to you and your needs. This Fitness and Exercise course is not only for individuals or those wishing to learn how to coach fitness exercises as a sport but also to other sports coaches and fitness professionals. The skills learned during fitness exercises can be applied to any sport or any client as they improve strength, core stability, coordination, and balance.
Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and sports people who are into weight lifting training and fitness exercises.
- Health conscious people who want to strengthen their bodies and improve their health.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Fitness Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Sports Coach
- Wellness Coach
- And Many More!
|Fitness, Health and Exercise|
|Knowing About Fitness, Health and Exercise||01:00:00|
|The Basic Requirements||01:00:00|
|Essentials and Advices||01:00:00|
|Types of Aerobics||01:00:00|
|Strength and Building Plans||01:00:00|
|Live Longer and Stay Healthy While Feeling Younger||01:00:00|
|Physiology and Kinesiology||00:30:00|
|Muscle Exercise Cross Reference||00:15:00|
|Personal Training Tips||00:15:00|
|Personal Trainer Mistakes & Solutions||00:30:00|
|Today’s Concerns about Wellness and Fitness||01:00:00|
|The Blissful Union of Wellness and Fitness||00:30:00|
|The Quality of Life: Is Health Important?||00:30:00|
|Information on Fitness||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Fitness Needs?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Fit||00:30:00|
|Metabolism: What Is It?||00:30:00|
|Metabolism for the Fit Individual||00:30:00|
|Metabolism: Can We Control It?||00:30:00|
|Obesity in Adolescents||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Body||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Spirit||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Mind||00:30:00|
|Are You Fit?||00:30:00|
|Where You Live Affects Your Fitness||00:30:00|
|Fitness Centers: An Investigation||00:30:00|
|Does Your Income Affect Your Health?||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Our Intelligence Play in Our Health?||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Nutrition Play in Our Health?||00:30:00|
|Is There Health Without Water?||00:30:00|
|Vitamins: To Be or Not To Be?||00:30:00|
|How the Brain Affects Our Health||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Nutritional Needs?||00:30:00|
|Exercise and Play: What Do We Learn?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Walking||00:30:00|
|The Mind, Body and Soul Interconnectivity||00:30:00|
|Chiropractic Care: A Benefit to the Well Individual?||00:30:00|
|Acupuncture: A Benefit to the Well Individual?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Well||00:30:00|
|Where You Live Affects Your Wellness||00:30:00|
|Music: Our Connection to the Higher Conscious||00:30:00|
|The Yin and Yang of the Healthy Individual||00:30:00|
|Right Hand vs. Left Hand: Who’s Healthier?||00:30:00|
|Is Your Mind Playing Tricks?||00:30:00|
|Success Means Being Healthy||00:30:00|
|How Does Detoxifying Help With Fitness||01:00:00|
|Nutrition? What You Need to Know||00:30:00|
|Benefits from Being Fit||01:00:00|
|The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness and Health||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Fitness and Exercise||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Fitness and Exercise||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Fitness and Exercise||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.