For obvious reasons anyone can be at health risk at any place, be it your own work place or somewhere else. Therefore it is important to exercise safety procedures in the workplace, which you can learn from this Advanced Diploma in Health and Safety.
This course is divided into three sections, each focusing on helping you improve the health and safety standards in the workplace. To do this though, you need to learn the basics of health and safety, and that is exactly what the first section is about. You will look into health and safety related accidents and issues, find out about workplace hazards, understand legal aspects and find out more about RIDDOR. In the next section – titled ‘Health and Safety at Workplace’ – you find out more about a managers role, find out about different types of hazards, managing stress, and write and implement a safety plan.
Finally you look into the importance of workplace safety, through learn about compulsory rules, dealing with issues and concerns, conflict resolution and so much more. This course is the ultimate guide for implementing health and safety as it cover a diverse group of topics, and you would do well to get it now.
Who is the course for?
- Business professionals who need to learn about workplace health and safety methods
- People who have an interest in knowing how to handle health and safety
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Health and Safety course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Health Safety Instructor
- Health & Safety Representative
- Human Resource Manager
- Life Coach
|Health and Safety at Workplace|
|Health and Safety Related Accidents and ill-health||00:30:00|
|Legal Responsibilities and Requirements||00:30:00|
|Managing health and safety in Workplace||01:00:00|
|Health and Safety in The workplace||01:00:00|
|Workplace Hazards, Slips and Trips||01:00:00|
|General fire safety||00:30:00|
|Work at height||01:00:00|
|Plant and equipment maintenance||01:00:00|
|Lifting and handling||01:00:00|
|Flammable and explosive substances||01:00:00|
|Managing health, Stress and Emergency Procedures||01:00:00|
|Role of Employer or Managers and PPE||01:00:00|
|Importance of Workplace Safety|
|Why Workplace Health & Safety are Important||01:00:00|
|It Takes Team Effort!||01:00:00|
|Some Rules are Compulsory||00:30:00|
|You Need a Backup Plan Always||01:00:00|
|Dealing with Issues and Concerns||00:30:00|
|How to Deal with Noncompliance||00:15:00|
|Remember What the Workplace is for||01:00:00|
|Make Your Workplace a Good Place||00:30:00|
|Are Dress Codes Appropriate?||00:30:00|
|People Who Work After Hours||01:00:00|
|Your Fire Safety Plan||01:00:00|
|Plan for Emergencies||00:30:00|
|Promoting a Safe Environment||00:30:00|
|Do You Need Security Guards?||00:15:00|
|Special Situations: The Handicapped||00:15:00|
|Health and Safety at Workplace (for USA)|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – An Overview||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Types of Hazards||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Managers Role||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Training||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Stress Management||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Workplace Violence||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Identifying Your Company Hazards||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Drug & Alcohol Abuse||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Writing the Safety Plan||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Implement the Plan||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Health and Safety||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Health and Safety||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Health and Safety||00:30:00|