To become a successful interior designer, creativity is not enough. You must be able to channel your creativity to build efficient, comfortable and beautiful spaces. That requires specialised skills and knowledge. The Advanced Diploma in Interior Design course is here to equip you with those essential knowledge and skills.
The Advanced Diploma in Interior Design course will give you a detailed understanding of interior design. It will enrich your understanding of different styling techniques and provide you with the expertise to incorporate them into your designs. In this course, you will learn how to create a beautiful and efficient space within a budget. The informative modules will teach you the strategies for picking up the right furniture and colours. From a child’s bedroom to a kitchen, you will develop the expertise to design all sorts of rooms with different types of styles – casual, formal, tropical chic and more.
After completing this Advanced Diploma in Interior Design course, you will not only develop your designing skills but also receive a valuable certificate. This certificate will help you in pursuing a career in the design industry. So enrol now and start developing your skills.
- Learn the basic principles of interior designing
- Develop the expertise to design a space in a budget
- Understand the techniques of picking up the right pieces of furniture
- Gain in-depth knowledge of different time periods and their styles
- Build the skills to design a wide range of rooms
- Learn how to work with different types of styles like formal, shabby chic, casual and more
Who is the Advanced Diploma in Interior Design Course for?
This Advanced Diploma in Interior Design course will be highly beneficial for those who wish to pursue a career in the relevant industry. The Advanced Diploma in Interior Design course would be helpful for people with careers in:
- Home Decorator
- Home Repair Expert
- Interior Designer
- Set Designer
It is also suitable for anyone interested in designing their own homes and offices.
Why Choose this Advanced Diploma in Interior Design Course?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
|Interior Design Fundamentals|
|Define a Theme: Contemporary, Cottage, Eclectic, Southwest||01:00:00|
|Budget Design for Your Living Room, Den or Family Room||01:00:00|
|Budget Ideas for Kitchen Design||01:00:00|
|Budget Bedroom Makeover||01:00:00|
|Need a Home Office?||00:30:00|
|Camouflage with Paint!||01:00:00|
|Faux Finishes Are Hot – Bare Walls Are Not!||00:30:00|
|Making the Most of Molding||00:30:00|
|Fabulous Furniture Finds||00:30:00|
|Decorate With Wallpaper||01:00:00|
|Freehand or Stencil A Mural Makes the Wall!||01:00:00|
|Accessorize – Funky Can Be Fun!||01:00:00|
|Have Some Fun with Fabric!||01:00:00|
|Interior Decorating Basics|
|HOW TO REARRANGE A ROOM||02:00:00|
|HOW TO ANALYZE A ROOM AS PROFESSIONALS DO BEFORE YOU||01:00:00|
|HOW TO CREATE A ROOM||02:00:00|
|HOW TO DETERMINE CHARACTERS OF HANGINGS AND FURNITURES-COVERING FOR A GIVEN ROOM||01:00:00|
|CANDLESTICKS, LAMPS, FIXTURES FOR GAS AND ELECTRICITY, AND SHADES||01:00:00|
|WINDOW SHADES AND AWNINGS||00:30:00|
|TREATMENT OF PICTURES AND PICTURE FRAMES||01:00:00|
|TREATMENT OF PIANO CASES||00:15:00|
|TREATMENT OF DINING-ROOM BUFFETS AND DRESSING-TABLES||00:15:00|
|TREATMENT OF WORK TABLES, BIRD CAGES, DOG BASKETS AND FISH GLOBES||00:30:00|
|TREATMENT OF FIREPLACES||00:30:00|
|TREATMENT OF BATHROOMS||01:00:00|
|PERIODS IN FURNITURE||01:00:00|
|CONTINUATION OF PERIODS IN FURNITURE||01:00:00|
|THE GOTHIC PERIOD||00:30:00|
|THE PERIODS OF THE THREE LOUIS||01:00:00|
|THE MAHOGANY PERIOD||02:00:00|
|THE COLONIAL PERIOD||00:30:00|
|THE REVIVAL OF DIRECTOIRE AND EMPIRE FURNITURE||00:30:00|
|THE VICTORIAN PERIOD||00:30:00|
|TREATMENT OF AN INEXPENSIVE BEDROOM||01:00:00|
|TREATMENT OF A GUEST ROOM (Where economy is not an item of importance)||01:00:00|
|A MODERN HOUSE IN WHICH GENUINE JACOBEAN FURNITURE IS APPROPRIATELY SET||00:30:00|
|UNCONVENTIONAL BREAKFAST-ROOMS AND SPORTS BALCONIES||01:00:00|
|TREATMENT OF A WOMAN’S DRESSING-ROOM||00:30:00|
|THE TREATMENT OF CLOSETS||00:30:00|
|TREATMENT OF A NARROW HALL||00:15:00|
|TREATMENT OF A VERY SHADED LIVING-ROOM||00:15:00|
|THE BABY’S ROOMS: THE DAY ROOM, THE NIGHT ROOM||01:00:00|
|ROOMS FOR THE ELDERLY||01:00:00|
|A YOUNG GIRL’S ROOM||01:00:00|
|THE YOUNG BOY’S ROOM||00:30:00|
|WHAT TO AVOID IN INTERIOR DECORATION: RULES FOR BEGINNERS||01:00:00|
|FADS IN COLLECTING||01:00:00|
|WEDGWOOD POTTERY; OLD AND MODERN||01:00:00|
|VENETIAN GLASS, OLD AND MODERN||00:30:00|
|DO’S AND DON’TS OF DECORATING||01:00:00|
|ELEMENTS OF DESIGN||01:00:00|
|ORGANIZE YOUR IDEAS||01:00:00|
|DECORATING ON A BUDGET||01:30:00|
|SHABBY CHIC STYLE||00:30:00|
|PARIS APARTMENT STYLE||00:30:00|
|FRENCH COUNTRY STYLE||00:30:00|
|TROPICAL CHIC STYLE||00:30:00|
|USING WHAT YOU’VE GOT||00:30:00|
|DECORATING IN A DAY||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Interior Design||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Interior Design||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Interior Design||00:30:00|