Management is the system of dealing and handling things or people. It is very crucial to businesses since managing the business will take efforts and right skills to succeed. To become an expert in management, you have to acquire the right knowledge and skills essentials for the management. Being part of the management department in any business will be easier if you have the advanced skills in management that this course will be providing. You will learn about leadership and people management, time management and the advanced management techniques you need.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are in the top management or supervisory positions.
- People who have the interest to know and acquire management skills.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Management Skills course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Department Head
- Management Adviser
- Project Manager
- Team Leader.
|Advanced Diploma in Management Skills - Updated Version|
|Module 1: Understanding Management and Leadership||00:40:00|
|Module 2: Leadership Theories||00:25:00|
|Module 3: Improving Management and Leadership Performance||00:15:00|
|Module 4: High Performance Teams||00:32:00|
|Module 5: Motivating Employees||00:26:00|
|Module 6: Organisational Skills||00:26:00|
|Module 7: Talent Management||00:37:00|
|Module 8: Succession Planning||00:24:00|
|Module 9: Business Process Management||00:29:00|
|Module 10: Communication Skills||00:28:00|
|Module 11: Negotiation Techniques||00:15:00|
|Module 12: Managing Meetings and Giving Feedback||00:22:00|
|Module 13: Managing Change||00:22:00|
|Module 14: Time Management||00:37:00|
|Module 15: Stress Management||00:15:00|
|Module 16: Emotional Intelligence in Leadership||00:32:00|
|Module 17: Managing Conflict||00:14:00|
|Module 18: Dealing with Office Politics||00:34:00|
|Module 19: Risk Management||00:35:00|
|Module 20: Corporate Responsibility and Ethics||00:14:00|
|Advanced Diploma in Management Skills - Old Version|
|How to Build Trust and Confidence||01:00:00|
|A Manager’s Pitfalls||01:00:00|
|How to Build Team Spirit||01:00:00|
|Dealing with Problem Employees||01:00:00|
|Using Your Emotional Intelligence||00:30:00|
|Conclusion to Management||00:15:00|
|Leadership and People Management|
|The Opposite Side of the Coin||01:00:00|
|How to Lead and Influence People||01:00:00|
|Getting the Most from Your Team||01:00:00|
|Time Management & Goals|
|The Basics On Goal Setting||00:30:00|
|You have To Believe In Your Goal||00:30:00|
|Your Goals Have To Match Your Values||01:00:00|
|Your Goals Have To Fit Your Timeline||00:15:00|
|Your Goals Must Be Attainable||01:00:00|
|Write Out Your Goals For Time Management||01:00:00|
|Check Your Progress Regularly||00:15:00|
|PC Tools For Goal Setting||01:00:00|
|When Your Goals Fail||00:15:00|
|The Benefits Of Goal Setting For Time Management||01:00:00|
|Advanced Management Techniques|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Managers are Made, Not Born||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Create a Management Track||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Define and Build Comptencies||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Managers Learn by Being Managed Well||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Provide Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Provide Support||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Identify Strong Candidates Early||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Clearly Define the Management Track||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Empower New Managers||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Provide Growth Opportunities||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Management Skills||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Management Skills||00:30:00|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|