Personal Management is the practice that involves planning of your life goals, both short and long term. These goals could be achieved through proper ways of living and management of your life. These management ways could vary from personal, career, education, financial, and time. If you want to learn how to do proper personal management, then you also need to manage your attention and ego. This course will be able to provide you with all of these lessons and attain the personal management and success you desire.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people cope up with their drug addiction
- People who have the interest to learn the ways to cope with drug addiction
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Advanced Diploma in Personal Management course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellor
- Life Coach
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Introduction to Attention Management||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Types of Attention||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Strategies for Goal Setting||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Meditation||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Training Your Attention||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Attention Zones Model||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – SMART Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Keeping Yourself Focused||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Procrastination||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Prioritizing Your Time||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Attention Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Why You Need To Develop Your Ego||00:30:00|
|Work On Honesty||00:30:00|
|Work On Courage And Exploration||01:00:00|
|How To Build A Stronger Ego||01:00:00|
|Staying Engaged With Life||00:15:00|
|The Dangers Of A Damaged Ego||00:15:00|
|Healthy Abundance Mindset||01:00:00|
|Get Over Your Fear||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Personal Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Personal Management||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.