Are you a new project leader or aiming to become one? Then learn how to set goals clearly, pay attention to details, listen to your subordinates and lead purposefully. Learn how to become the best leader and manager with this course. You will learn the necessary skills, information and knowledge of Project Management in this course.
This Advance Diploma Course that we are offering to you is a high-quality comprehensive course designed to help managers and potential leaders to be equipped with skills and knowledge in project management. We provide the course with methodology, tool sets and documentation, project life cycle and other analysis that are essential in project management. This course will also help you discover new and innovative sources for solutions through utilising the proper tools and knowledge in project management. This course will also help you enhance your general management and leadership skills for you to become an effective and efficient manager in your career.
In this course, you will be equipped with useful information on leadership skills as we will help you learn through a meticulous process we developed to help people put an end to your struggles to become a leader. This course will surely make your Management Style work for you.
Who is the course for?
- For employees who are aiming for a promotion, joining a team leadership role for the first time or looking forward to becoming a top executive in project management.
- Or anyone who are interested in improving and honing their leadership potential
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, it’s more advantageous if you have an experience in management or in a supervisory role.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Project Management course will be useful and would be beneficial for the management occupations especially the following careers:
- Administrative Services Manager
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Managers
- Agricultural Managers
- Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Construction Managers
- Financial Managers
- Food Services Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Management Directors
- Medical and Health Managers
- Natural Sciences Managers
- And other Top Executives
|Advanced Diploma in Project Management - Updated Version|
|Introduction to Project Management||00:23:00|
|PMBOK and PMI||00:15:00|
|Global Project Management||00:40:00|
|Project Life Cycle||00:30:00|
|Effective Planning & Scheduling||00:47:00|
|Human Resource Management||00:18:00|
|Organising Meeting and Conferences||00:29:00|
|Business Resilience and Crisis Management||00:18:00|
|Procurement & Purchasing Management||00:22:00|
|Advanced Diploma in Project Management - Old Version|
|Creating a Project Management Methodology||01:00:00|
|Where Does The Buck Stop?||01:00:00|
|Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?||00:30:00|
|Setting the Stage for a Successful Project||01:00:00|
|The Importance of Developing and Maintaining A Budget||01:00:00|
|Taking Action – Execution of the Plan||01:00:00|
|Your Personality and Project Management Style||01:00:00|
|The Cycle of Decision Making||01:00:00|
|Getting Your Project Back On Track||01:00:00|
|Keep It Moving||01:00:00|
|Problems and Solutions||01:00:00|
|Professional Project Management|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Key Concepts (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Key Concepts (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Initiation (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Initiation (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Planning (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Planning (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Planning Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Executing the Project||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Maintaining and Controlling the Project||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Closing Out||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Advanced Diploma in Project Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Advanced Diploma in Project Management||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Project Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Project Management||00:20:00|