Psychology studies the human mind and its functions. The Advanced Diploma in Psychology Level 4 course covers the advanced theories and principles related to human psychology.
Have you ever thought why people act differently? Or why different people have different behaviour and thought? Do you know how children psychology develops in various age? Psychology tries to answer these questions. In this course, you will explore these issues. The course introduces you to the multiple theories of psychology, cognitive theory and concepts of developmental psychology. You will learn about the ideas of perception, attention and thinking will also be covered in the course. The course also discusses anxiety, depression, and other emotional disorders and guides you the techniques of treating this ‘abnormal behaviour’.
In short, the course helps you to gain a crystal clear knowledge about psychology and its prominent theories.
Who is the course for?
- Students who are aware of what Psychology is
- Students who took a basic level of Psychology in the past
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Perspectives in Psychology|
|What is Psychology||00:08:00|
|The Biological Approach||00:10:00|
|Behaviourist and Cognitive Approaches||00:10:00|
|Research Methods in Psychology||00:12:00|
|Debates in Psychology||00:13:00|
|Social Influence: Compliance, Obedience and Conformity||00:10:00|
|Applied Social Psychology||00:10:00|
|Cognitive Psychology and Its Applications|
|Problem-Solving and Artificial Intelligence||00:09:00|
|Issues in Child Development||00:05:00|
|The Development of Language and Communication||00:06:00|
|Social Perception (Interpersonal Perception)||00:06:00|
|The Psychology of Atypical (Abnormal) Behaviour|
|The definition and Diagnosis of Atypical (Abnormal) Behaviour||00:07:00|
|Treatments of atypical (abnormal) behaviour||00:07:00|
|Thank You and Good Bye!||00:02:00|
|Additional Study Materials|
|Additional Study Materials: Advanced Diploma in Psychology Level 4||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Advanced Diploma in Psychology Level 4||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Advanced Diploma in Psychology Level 4||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.