Television (TV) presenter is someone who speaks or hosts for television programs such as news, sports, documentaries, and live events. To become a professional TV presenter, you need to learn the basic presenter skills to make sure you are capable of presenting professionally. Other than knowing the basics, it will be ideal to develop both your communication and presentation skills. If you are eager to learn all about this, you might as well consider taking this diploma course.
Who is the course for?
- People who are having hard time to express themselves in public
- Anyone who has an interest in learning to become a TV presenter
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in TV Presenter course is a useful qualification to possess to people who are having a hard time speaking in public or giving public speeches. It would also help improve the communication and presenting skills of professionals who are:
- Communication Officer
- Communication Lecturer
- Public Personality
- Speech Instructor
- TV Presenter.
|TV Presenter Skills|
|What is a Podcast||00:30:00|
|Using Podcasts as a Listener||00:30:00|
|What Equipment do I Need to Create a Podcast||00:30:00|
|Recording Your Podcast||00:30:00|
|Editing Your Podcast||00:30:00|
|Publishing Your Podcast||00:30:00|
|That’s all folks||00:30:00|
|Why Do Interviews?||00:30:00|
|What Is Involved In Hosting A Podcast Show?||00:30:00|
|NEW PODCAST start-up TIPS!||01:00:00|
|What Equipments WILL You Need||00:30:00|
|HOW TO CONTACT THE PEOPLE YOU WANT TO INTERVIEW ON YOUR PODCAST SHOW||00:30:00|
|HOW TO PREPARE FOR AN INTERVIEW||00:30:00|
|HOW WILL YOU CONDUCT THE INTERVIEW||00:30:00|
|Editing Your Interviews For Publishing||01:00:00|
|Hosting & Uploading Your Media Files||01:00:00|
|Techniques To Be A Spontaneous Speaker||01:00:00|
|Knowledge Is Power – So Enrich Your Knowledge||01:00:00|
|Remarkable Tips To Introduce Yourself||01:00:00|
|Simple Strategies That Promote Conversations||01:00:00|
|Speaking From The Heart||01:00:00|
|Learn To Be A Good Listener First||00:30:00|
|Stop Bragging About Yourself||01:00:00|
|Easy Way To Start A Conversation||01:00:00|
|Handle Criticism Smartly||01:00:00|
|Asking For What You Want||00:30:00|
|Identifying your purpose||00:15:00|
|Preparing your speech||00:30:00|
|Preparing your visual aids||01:00:00|
|Creating a mock presentation||00:30:00|
|Eliminate stage fright and build your self confidence||01:00:00|
|Incorporating your personality into your presentation||01:00:00|
|Extra stuff you need to help you convey a high-impact message||01:00:00|
|Surveying the audience||00:30:00|
|The all important Q&A session||00:30:00|
|Getting your audience engaged||01:00:00|
|Items of preparation prior to your presentation||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Advanced Diploma in TV Presenter||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Advanced Diploma in TV Presenter||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.