Web writing and regular writing are different styles of writing. You need to learn the specific writing style which is appropriate for web writing. You need to consider various factors to be able to do web writing. Web writing is not limited to just content writing. It could extend to writing blogs and web copywriting. Since you need to follow a unique style and type of content in web writing, learning how to write blogs and web copywriting will be helpful if you chose to have a career in web writing. Both these skills will be taught through this advanced diploma in web writing. You will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Web Writing in this course.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, businessmen, and entrepreneurs who are into web writing
- People who have an interest in blogs and copywriting
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Web Writing is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Blog Marketing and Promotions Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media Specialist
- Social Content Creator
- Web Writer.
|What is Creative Blogging?||00:30:00|
|Researching Demands For Your Passion||01:00:00|
|Setting Up Your Blog||01:00:00|
|Your Blog Content||01:00:00|
|Turn Your Blog Into a Money Making Machine||01:00:00|
|Getting a Swarm of Traffic to your Blog||01:00:00|
|Why Writing Copy for the Web is Different||00:15:00|
|Visitors Are The Most Important||00:30:00|
|Plan in Order to Succeed||00:30:00|
|How to Write an Effective Copy for the Web||00:30:00|
|How to Find the Effective Keywords and the Keyword Phrases||00:15:00|
|Keep it Short and Elegant||00:30:00|
|Other Essential Components for Good Copywriting||01:30:00|
|Get a Headline that Grabs||00:15:00|
|How to Write a Headline||00:15:00|
|Test the Tones of Your Headlines||00:15:00|
|Make Your Text Links Look Alike||00:30:00|
|Be Positive from the Beginning till the End||00:30:00|
|Copywriting That Sells|
|Tone of voice||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Advanced Diploma in Web Writing||00:30:00|
|Final Exam-Advanced Diploma in Web Writing||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.