Blogging in WordPress has been present for a long time. Many bloggers have been blogging through this platform which means bloggers have a lot of competition regarding readers and viewers. If you are someone who works to promote WordPress blogs, it is important for you to know how to optimize WordPress to gain optimum reach of your audience. You would want to maximize the potentials of your blog through your viewers. To be able to do so, you need to learn both WordPress basics and WordPress Optimisation. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of WordPress blogging.
Who is the course for?
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn the ways to become a successful internet blog owner through effective optimization
- Individuals who have an interest in creating their blog in WordPress and be able to know the page rank basics concept and its importance
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in WordPress Blogging will be very beneficial to possess and very helpful, especially to:
- Content Writer
- Marketing and Promotions Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Sales and Promotions Specialist
- Site Developer.
|Why WordPress instead of Blogger?||00:15:00|
|Features and Benefits of WordPress||00:30:00|
|How to install a WordPress blog||00:30:00|
|WordPress Templates & Themes||00:30:00|
|Free WordPress Template & Theme Resources||00:15:00|
|WordPress Plugin Basics||00:30:00|
|How to Install Plugins||00:15:00|
|What Is Pagerank||00:30:00|
|The Difference Between Articles And Blog Posts||00:30:00|
|About Of Backlinks||01:00:00|
|About Of Directories||00:30:00|
|The Difference Between Social Media And Site Maps||00:30:00|
|The Downfall Of Not Using The Tools Available||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in WordPress Blogging||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in WordPress Blogging||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.