Being overweight is the root cause of diabetes, heart attack, stroke and even low self-esteem. Don’t let obesity consume your health and happiness. The Advanced Diploma Weight Loss and Fitness course can help you out here. It will guide you through the whole process of achieving your health goals.
The Advanced Diploma Weight Loss and Fitness course is designed to provide you with quality training on fitness and diet. Here, you will learn about the basic principles of nutrition. The course will teach you how to do Meditation, Yoga, weight training and other effective exercises. You will be able to understand the role of good and bad fats, simple and complex carbohydrates in our body. From the engaging lectures, you will acquire the expertise to choose the perfect exercise for yourself. Not just that, the course will also provide valuable tips and tricks to beat the ageing effects.
After completing this Advanced Diploma Weight Loss and Fitness course, you will acquire the adequate skills and knowledge to help others in their weight loss journey. Enrol now and build your expertise in the fitness department.
- Familiarise yourself with the basics of nutrition
- Learn the techniques of doing Yoga, Meditation, Aerobics, and weight training
- Understand the significance of detoxifying
- Enrich your understanding of good fat, bad fat, carbohydrates and more
- Know the strategies to find the right exercise for yourself
- Gain knowledge about the vitamins, diet, and exercise that decrease the ageing effects
Who is the Course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other busy people who are into health, diet, and nutrition.
- Busy health aficionados who want to keep track of their diet and their bodies health.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma Weight Loss and Fitness course will be beneficial to everyone, especially to those in health and sport-related careers like:
- Clinical Dietetics
- Fitness Instructor
- Education and Research Staff
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Personal Trainer
- Public Health Nutrition
- Related Health Professional
- Sports Administrator
- Sports Businessmen
- Sports Specialists
- Wellness Coach
|Physiology and Kinesiology||00:30:00|
|Muscle Exercise Cross Reference||00:15:00|
|Personal Training Tips||00:15:00|
|Personal Trainer Mistakes & Solutions||00:30:00|
|Fitness and Exercise|
|Knowing About Fitness, Health and Exercise||01:00:00|
|The Basic Requirements||01:00:00|
|Essentials and Advices||01:00:00|
|Types of Aerobics||01:00:00|
|Strength and Building Plans||01:00:00|
|Live Longer and Stay Healthy While Feeling Younger||01:00:00|
|Success Means Being Healthy||00:30:00|
|How Does Detoxifying Help With Fitness||01:00:00|
|Nutrition? What You Need to Know||00:30:00|
|Benefits from Being Fit||01:00:00|
|The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness and Health||00:30:00|
|Weight Loss Management|
|Why Do You Want To Lose Weight?||01:00:00|
|Does Your Weight Have an Emotional Control Over You?||01:00:00|
|How Did You Get Here?||00:30:00|
|Why We Eat||00:30:00|
|The Diets That Lead Us Here||00:30:00|
|Inches or Pounds?||00:30:00|
|Starting Point – The Importance Of A Goal||01:00:00|
|Watching What You Eat – Keeping Tabs On Those Calories What Exactly Is a Calorie?||01:00:00|
|Good Fat vs. Bad Fat||00:30:00|
|We Have All Of This Knowledge – Now What?||00:30:00|
|Exercise And Its Far Reaching Benefits||01:00:00|
|Finding an exercise program that is right for you||01:00:00|
|Your Personal Weight Loss Plan||00:30:00|
|Exercise As Part Of Your Weight Loss Plan||00:30:00|
|To achieve your weight loss goal||00:30:00|
|Health and Wellness for Baby Boomers|
|Who Are The Baby Boomers?||00:30:00|
|Boomers Want To Stay Healthy||00:30:00|
|Exercise To Beat Aging||01:00:00|
|Diet To Beat Ageing||01:00:00|
|Vitamins To Beat Aging||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Weight Loss and Fitness||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma Weight Loss and Fitness||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma Weight Loss and Fitness||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.