Changing body composition is a combination of fitness management focusing on diet and exercise. If you are genuinely concerned about your health and body, you must consider learning proper fitness management. It doesn’t matter if your progress is slow or fast, it is more important that you are still healthy. This course will help you learn how to stay fit without sacrificing your health. You will have not only a healthy lifestyle but also a great mental and emotional health through this course.
Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other busy people who are into health, diet, and nutrition.
- Busy health aficionados who want to keep track of their diet and their bodies healthy.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma Weight Loss and Fitness course will be very beneficial and helpful to everyone, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Clinical Dietetics
- Fitness Instructor
- Education and Research Staff
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Personal Trainer
- Public Health Nutrition
- Related Health Professional
- Sports Administrator
- Sports Businessmen
- Sports Specialists
- Wellness Coach.
|Physiology and Kinesiology||00:30:00|
|Muscle Exercise Cross Reference||00:15:00|
|Personal Training Tips||00:15:00|
|Personal Trainer Mistakes & Solutions||00:30:00|
|Fitness and Exercise|
|Knowing About Fitness, Health and Exercise||01:00:00|
|The Basic Requirements||01:00:00|
|Essentials and Advices||01:00:00|
|Types of Aerobics||01:00:00|
|Strength and Building Plans||01:00:00|
|Live Longer and Stay Healthy While Feeling Younger||01:00:00|
|Success Means Being Healthy||00:30:00|
|How Does Detoxifying Help With Fitness||01:00:00|
|Nutrition? What You Need to Know||00:30:00|
|Benefits from Being Fit||01:00:00|
|The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness and Health||00:30:00|
|Weight Loss Management|
|Why Do You Want To Lose Weight?||01:00:00|
|Does Your Weight Have an Emotional Control Over You?||01:00:00|
|How Did You Get Here?||00:30:00|
|Why We Eat||00:30:00|
|The Diets That Lead Us Here||00:30:00|
|Inches or Pounds?||00:30:00|
|Starting Point – The Importance Of A Goal||01:00:00|
|Watching What You Eat – Keeping Tabs On Those Calories What Exactly Is a Calorie?||01:00:00|
|Good Fat vs. Bad Fat||00:30:00|
|We Have All Of This Knowledge – Now What?||00:30:00|
|Exercise And Its Far Reaching Benefits||01:00:00|
|Finding an exercise program that is right for you||01:00:00|
|Your Personal Weight Loss Plan||00:30:00|
|Exercise As Part Of Your Weight Loss Plan||00:30:00|
|To achieve your weight loss goal||00:30:00|
|Health and Wellness for Baby Boomers|
|Who Are The Baby Boomers?||00:30:00|
|Boomers Want To Stay Healthy||00:30:00|
|Exercise To Beat Aging||01:00:00|
|Diet To Beat Ageing||01:00:00|
|Vitamins To Beat Aging||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Weight Loss and Fitness||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma Weight Loss and Fitness||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma Weight Loss and Fitness||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.