Game Development is the creation of video games which is done by game developers. A game developer can be one person or a large company. To become a game developer, you need to learn the skills and knowledge about video games and how to make one. Many of game developers chose to become one because they are gamers themselves. To become a game development expert, you need to learn both the basics skills and special skills of game development. This course will help you to master the right skills to become successful in the growing game development industry.
Who is the course for?
- Game makers or developers who want to improve their game development skills.
- People who have an interest in game development and software
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Game Development Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Assistant Producer
- Audio Engineer
- Creative Director
- Game Designer
- Game Developer
- Game Programmer
- Games Artist
- Product Manager
- Software Developer.
|Using Your Computer||01:00:00|
|Using Your Phone||01:00:00|
|Using the Internet||00:30:00|
|Where to Find Free Software||01:00:00|
|Understanding Accessories Dealing with Drugs||00:30:00|
|Introduction To Game Creation||00:30:00|
|Basics of Game Design||01:00:00|
|2D Game Creation Software||01:00:00|
|3D Game Creation Software||01:00:00|
|3D Game Creation||00:30:00|
|How To Create a Game on a Social Site||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Game Testing||01:00:00|
|Two Rules of Game Testing||01:00:00|
|How to Put a Resume Together||01:00:00|
|How give Examples During Job Interview||00:30:00|
|Contacting Game Developers||01:00:00|
|Use the Correct Search Keywords||00:30:00|
|Additional Supporting Materials|
|Beginning Game Development with Python and Pygame||00:00:00|
|Game Development XNA GameStudio||00:00:00|
|Game QA & Testing||00:00:00|
|Game Testing Changers||00:00:00|
|Become A Game Tester||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Advanced Game Development Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Advanced Game Development Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.