Are you someone who is in the business industry and is part of the management? Or are you someone who has the potential to become part of the executive team? Or do you want to become one in the future? If one of these situations you are in, then you will surely benefit from this.
Management is important in the organisation of any business or institution. To be able to be an expert in this field, you have to acquire the right skills. In this course, you will be learning about how managers must be developed and what skills they need. Strategies and the importance of management will be thoroughly discussed. Learning about the roles and competencies of a manager will be taught. This will help you understand that development for managers is a never-ending process and you will be able to apply what you’ve learned to your organization.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are in the top management or supervisory positions.
- People who have the interest to know and acquire management skills.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Management Diploma Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Team Leader.
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Managers are Made, Not Born||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Create a Management Track||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Define and Build Comptencies||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Managers Learn by Being Managed Well||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Provide Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Provide Support||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Identify Strong Candidates Early||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Clearly Define the Management Track||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Empower New Managers||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Provide Growth Opportunities||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Designing Your Organizational Structure||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Operations Management||00:15:00|
|Understanding Financial Terms||00:30:00|
|Getting the Right People in Place||00:15:00|
|Getting Your Product Together||00:15:00|
|Building a Corporate Brand||00:30:00|
|Marketing Your Product||01:00:00|
|Selling Your Product||00:15:00|
|Planning for the Future||00:15:00|
|Goal Setting and Goal Getting||00:30:00|
|Succession Planning 101||00:15:00|
|Managing Your Money||00:15:00|
|Building a Strong Customer Care Team||00:15:00|
|Training Employees for Success||00:15:00|
|Business Process Management|
|The Fundamentals of Business Process Management||00:30:00|
|Defining Business Process Management||00:30:00|
|The Business Process Life Cycle||00:15:00|
|The Vision Phase||00:15:00|
|The Design Phase||01:00:00|
|The Modeling Phase||00:30:00|
|The Execution Phase||01:00:00|
|The Monitoring Phase||00:30:00|
|The Optimizing Phase||01:00:00|
|About the Learning Organization||00:15:00|
|Achieving Personal Mastery||00:15:00|
|Analyzing Our Mental Models||00:30:00|
|Achieving a Shared Vision||00:15:00|
|Managers vs. Leaders||00:15:00|
|Doing Delegation Right||00:15:00|
|Criteria for Useful Feedback||00:15:00|
|Mastering Your Body Language||00:15:00|
|Pumping up a Presentation||00:15:00|
|What are Ethics?||00:15:00|
|Taking Your Moral Temperature||00:15:00|
|Why Bother with Ethics?||00:30:00|
|Some Objective Ways of Looking at the World||00:30:00|
|What Does Ethical Mean?||00:30:00|
|Avoiding Ethical Dilemmas||00:30:00|
|Pitfalls and Excuses||00:15:00|
|Developing an Office Code of Ethics||00:30:00|
|22 Keys to an Ethical Office||00:15:00|
|Basic Decision Making Tools||01:30:00|
|Ethical Decision-Making Tools||00:45:00|
|Dilemmas with Company Policy||00:15:00|
|Dilemmas with Clients||00:15:00|
|Dilemmas and Supervisors||00:30:00|
|What to Do When You Make a Mistake||00:30:00|
|Taking Your Moral Temperature II||00:15:00|
|Advanced Management Diploma- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Management Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Management Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.