Having good nutrition means eating a well-balanced diet for good health and well-being. Nutrition is important to every organ in our body, most especially our heart. This course is designed to provide students knowledge and skills on nutrition. You will also be provided lessons on how to take care of your heart through proper nutrition. Learning the vital knowledge and information on nutrition as well as the realistic tips on nutrition will indeed improve your health and life style as well as of your clients.
Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and health people who are inclined to nutrition
- Health aficionados who want to keep track of their diet especially their heart’s health
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Nutrition Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Clinical Dietetics
- Fitness Instructor
- Education and Research Specialist
- Food and Nutrition Management Expert
- Personal Trainer
- Wellness Coach.
|Low Carb (No Carb) Diets||01:00:00|
|Women’s Health Look Good Naked Diet||00:30:00|
|Prevention System’s Flat Belly Diet||00:30:00|
|Weight Watchers International’s Pro Points||01:00:00|
|Mike Geary’s Truth about Abs Diet||00:30:00|
|Diet Supplements and Weight Loss||00:30:00|
|Diets that Provide Food Supplements||00:30:00|
|Role Of Nutrition In Heart Disease Treatment||00:30:00|
|The Natural Remedy Enhances Heart Health||00:30:00|
|Vitamins For A Healthy Heart||01:00:00|
|Nutritional Supplements For Treating Heart Diseases||00:30:00|
|Getting Folic Acid For Heart Disease||00:30:00|
|Natural Fat Is Good For The Heart||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Nutrition Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Nutrition Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.