Discover the intriguing photography tips to take stunning portraits and push yourself to new heights.
This exclusively designed Advanced Portrait Photography Training course is loaded with valuable tips and instructions to fuel up your portrait photography aptitude. You will learn the techniques and tactics used by professional photographers to create unique portraits. You’ll also learn the fundamentals of portrait lighting and discover how to use natural light to create beautiful images. The skills you gain through the learning session will enable you to elicit wonderful expressions and smiles from your subjects, as well as capture fantastic maternity photos.
If you’re enthusiastic about mastering portrait photography, now is the time to get started.
- Familiarize with the principles of portrait lighting and lighting patterns
- Understand the possessive impact of negative space
- Know how to use on-camera flash to capture beautiful portraits
- Get tips for creating dramatic images
Who is this course for?
Any level of photographers can take this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Advanced Portrait Photography Training course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Portrait Photographer
- Freelance Photographer.
|Module 1- Introduction to the Course||00:02:00|
|Module 2- Lighting Patterns||00:10:00|
|Module 3- Portrait Settings||00:12:00|
|Module 4- Window Light- Parallel||00:10:00|
|Module 5- Window Light- Behind the Camera||00:05:00|
|Module 6- Window Light- Against the Light||00:07:00|
|Module 7- Location Sessions- Pippa Part 1||00:04:00|
|Module 8- Location Sessions – Pippa Part 2||00:05:00|
|Module 9- Location Sessions- Pippa Part 3||00:04:00|
|Module 10- Location Sessions- Pippa Part 4||00:06:00|
|Module 11- Great Expressions||00:10:00|
|Module 12- Negative Space||00:03:00|
|Module 13- Portrait or Landscape Orientation||00:06:00|
|Module 14- Location Sessions- Em Part 1||00:04:00|
|Module 15- Location Sessions- Em Part 2||00:09:00|
|Module 16- Location Sessions- Em Part 3||00:03:00|
|Module 17- Location Sessions- Em Part 4||00:04:00|
|Module 18- Top Shade Plus||00:05:00|
|Module 19- Location Sessions – Family Part 1||00:09:00|
|Module 20- Location Sessions- Family Part 2||00:06:00|
|Module 21- Location Sessions- Children||00:10:00|
|Module 22- Maternity Shoot- Introduction||00:06:00|
|Module 23- Maternity Shoot- Kitchen||00:05:00|
|Module 24- Maternity Shoot- Sofa||00:02:00|
|Module 25- Maternity Shoot- Bedroom||00:03:00|
|Module 26- Maternity Shoot- Studio||00:05:00|
|Module 27- Black Foamy Thing||00:08:00|
|Module 28- Shopping Bag Light||00:04:00|
|Module 29- Black Background||00:08:00|
|Module 30- Film Noir Mobster||00:07:00|
|Module 31- Rainy Day Portrait||00:11:00|
|Module 32- Conclusion||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.