With the help of this aerobics and cardio fitness diploma course, you are not far away from achieving that long awaited physical fitness along with a glamorous career as an aerobics instructor.
In addition to teaching fitness students the moves to an aerobics workout, instructors provide the music and complete job requirements as specified by the fitness center in which they teach, such as logging hours. This course will teach you to provide basic first aid, should an emergency occur. While some fitness instructors are able to secure full-time positions with a gym, many aerobics instructors teach individual classes on a part-time basis, sometimes at a number of fitness centers.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, trainers and other sports-minded people who want to know the technical aspect of aerobic exercise and what are the different types of it
- People who have an interest in aerobic fitness and fitness plan making
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Aerobics for Fitness would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Aerobics Instructor
- Fitness Director
- Health Planner
- Personal Trainer
- Sport Coaches.
|Aerobics For Fitness|
|Introduction To Aerobic Exercise||00:30:00|
|Kinds Of Aerobic Exercises||00:30:00|
|Set To Aerobics Exercises||00:30:00|
|About Of Aerobic Breathing||00:30:00|
|Aerobic Dance Combines Exercise||01:00:00|
|Aerobic Exercise Equipment||00:30:00|
|About Of Aerobic Kickboxing||01:00:00|
|Step Aerobics Exercise For Fitness||01:00:00|
|Aerobics For Kids||01:00:00|
|The Best Types Of Aerobics||00:15:00|
|Aerobics Exercise basics||00:15:00|
|Aerobics During Pregnancy||01:00:00|
|The Beauty Of Aerobic Exercises||00:30:00|
|Benefits Of Aerobics Exercises||00:30:00|
|Cardio Fitness Basics|
|Aerobics Fan? Be Sure You Have These Tools to Work Up a Sweat||01:00:00|
|Treading Water – While Swimming Makes for a Great Workout||01:00:00|
|Beneficial Tools for a Great Workout in Your Pool||01:00:00|
|Heart Health at Home – Dig Out Your Jump Rope||00:30:00|
|Martial Arts Can Strike a Balance Both Physically and Mentally in Your Exercise Regiment||00:30:00|
|Mini-Trampolines – Do They Help or Hurt a Home Exercise Routine?||01:00:00|
|Need to Lose Weight? Diet and Exercise Go Hand in Hand||01:00:00|
|Park It –Take Advantage of Your Neighborhood Park for Exercise||01:00:00|
|Row Your Way to Weight Loss – Benefits of a Rowing Machine||01:00:00|
|Stair Climber and Gliders – What These Do for Your Workout Routines||01:00:00|
|The Basics on the Proper Use of a Treadmill||01:00:00|
|The Ins and Outs of Rebounding Exercise||01:00:00|
|The Most Beneficial Equipment for Your Cardio Workout||01:00:00|
|Why Treadmills Are so Versatile and Fit Any Lifestyle||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.