Alternative medicine or fringe medicine describes medical treatments that are used instead of traditional (mainstream) therapies. It may include dietary supplements, megadose vitamins, herbal preparations, special teas, massage therapy, magnet therapy, and spiritual healing. On the other hand, aromatherapy is therapy with aroma or essential oils.
The Alternative Medicine and Aromatherapy Diploma course covers the concepts, techniques and skills of these two fields – Alternative Medicine and Aromatherapy. You will learn natural healing system, alternative medicine, holistic treatment and aromatherapy.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Module 1: Natural Healing|
|What Is Spiritual Healing?||01:00:00|
|History of Spiritual Healing||01:30:00|
|Altered Mental State Healing||01:00:00|
|Module 2: Alternative Medicine|
|What Is Nature Cure?||00:30:00|
|Catechism of Nature Cure||00:15:00|
|What Is Life?||01:00:00|
|The Unity of Disease and Treatment||01:00:00|
|The Unity of Acute Diseases||01:00:00|
|The Laws of Cure||01:00:00|
|Suppression Versus Elimination||01:00:00|
|The Effects of Suppression of Venereal Diseases||01:00:00|
|Suppressive Surgical Treatment of Tonsillitis and Enlarged Adenoids||00:30:00|
|The Treatment of Acute Diseases by Natural Methods||01:00:00|
|The True Scope of Medicine||01:00:00|
|The Diphtheria Antitoxin||01:00:00|
|What About The “Chronic”? It Takes So Long||01:00:00|
|The Treatment of Chronic Diseases||01:00:00|
|Hydrotherapy Treatment of Chronic Disease||01:00:00|
|Air and Light Baths||00:30:00|
|Manipulative Treatment Massage||00:30:00|
|Legitimate Scope and Natural Limitations of Mental and Metaphysical Healing||00:30:00|
|The Difference Between Functional and Organic Disease||01:00:00|
|The Two-fold Attitude of Mind and Soul||01:00:00|
|The Symphony of Life||00:30:00|
|The Three-fold Constitution of Man||01:00:00|
|How Shall We Pray?||00:15:00|
|Scientific Relaxation and Normal Suggestion||01:00:00|
|Module 3: Holistic Treatment|
|General Holistic Health Tips||01:00:00|
|Vitamins and Herbs||01:00:00|
|Natural Food Choices||01:00:00|
|Module 4: Aromatherapy|
|What is Aromatherapy?||00:15:00|
|History of Aromatherapy||00:15:00|
|The Definition of Aromatherapy||00:15:00|
|What are Essential Oils?||00:15:00|
|Essential Oil Safety Information||00:15:00|
|Administration of Essential Oils||00:30:00|
|The Art of Blending||00:15:00|
|Harmonizing Your Blend||00:30:00|
|Aromatherapy for Stress||00:15:00|
|Aromatherapy for Children||00:14:00|
|Application of Essential Oils||00:15:00|
|Table of the Basic Methods of Use of Essential Oils||00:15:00|
|The Holistic Approach||00:30:00|
|Understanding Disease / Pathology||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of a Holistic Aromatherapy Treatment||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.