Gain the skills to provide the best ambulance care with the Ambulance Care Assistant Course. This course will teach you how to perform your primary duties as an ambulance care assistant.
This Ambulance Care Assistant Course delves into the specifics of how an ambulance service works. It will educate you on Pediatrics first aid for common illnesses, injuries and incidents. You will learn the procedure to perform CPR and explore the steps to care for an unconscious person. In addition, you will explore how to handle common hazards and injuries and attain the ability to undertake essential ambulance maintenance. By the end of the course, you will have a solid knowledge of delivering the best care and safer transport to non-emergency patients.
- Learn the fundamentals of ambulance care
- Gain the skills and knowledge in Pediatric first aid
- Learn how to provide emergency treatment for loss of responsiveness and CPR
- Deepen your understanding of fire safety
- Learn about the manual handling hazards and injuries
- Learn how to perform basic ambulance maintenance
Who is this course for
This Ambulance Care Assistant Course is ideal for aspiring professionals interested in learning how to deliver the best ambulance care to non-emergency patients. The skills developed in the learning process will provide tremendous opportunities to work as Ambulance Care Assistants.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- The PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The valuable Ambulance Care Assistant Course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Ambulance care assistant
- Call handler/emergency medical dispatcher
- Emergency Care Assistant
- Patient Transport Service (PTS) .
|Ambulance Care Assistant Course|
|Module 01: Basics of Ambulance Care||00:18:00|
|Module 02: Paediatric First Aid||00:17:00|
|Module: 03: Paediatric First Aid for Common Illnesses, Injuries and Incidents||00:37:00|
|Module 04: Loss of Responsiveness and CPR||00:19:00|
|Module 05: Fire Safety||00:34:00|
|Module 06: Manual Handling Hazards and Injuries||00:35:00|
|Module 07: Ambulance Maintenance||00:28:00|
No Reviews found for this course.