Are you someone who is struggling with addiction? Or you wish to help people cope up with addiction? If either of these is you, then you will no doubt be interested in this course!
In this course, you will learn that the main thing to know about addictive characteristics and how they should be stopped to avoid trapping people.
The most destructible component that causes a considerable measure of issues is that they are prone to addiction and they have to learn to replace this habit with something they will find freedom. One of the methods for defeating is through attending counseling sessions since it additionally instructs the addict to look for other positive options and situations to occupy from returning to the addiction. Showing strategies for beating the harmful desires and urging the addict to leave the old way of life and condition behind is the reason for most counseling sessions. Thus, this course will either teach you to overcome addiction or you teaching other people how to recover.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people cope up with their drug addiction
- People who have the interest to learn the ways to cope with drug addiction
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
An Addicts Guide to Freedom is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellors
- Life Coach
|An Addict's Guide To Freedom|
|Why People Get Trapped In Addiction||00:30:00|
|Reasons People Fail To Overcome Addiction||00:30:00|
|Taking Full Responsibility For Your Life||01:00:00|
|Replacing Addiction With New Habits||00:30:00|
|Motivation And Inspiration Archives||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam – An Addict’s Guide To Freedom||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – An Addict’s Guide To Freedom||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.