Negative thinking aims your attitude into the incorrect direction and frequently raises an individual’s chance of going off when anger builds up. Individuals who refuse to see the positive in life are generally shallow. If you think that you’re hopeless, you’ll always have issues added to your everyday life. Unless you live in a cotton-wool lined cocoon for every moment of every day, it is almost impossible to avoid the kind of accidents that inevitably cause pain and discomfort. Therefore, it’s important to learn anger and pain management. Learning how to manage anger and pain will help you avoid worse feeling such as depression. It is important to know how to handle such conditions to maintain healthy and happy life. Negative feelings of anger or pain could affect your performance and can paralyze your life. Helping someone who suffers from this is very important as well to make them feel that life does not end just because you can’t control negative emotions. This would encourage them in overcoming this unfortunate circumstance. In this course, you will learn how to control both. You will learn the necessary skills, information and knowledge of Anger and Pain Management.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals or doctors who help their clients resolved anger management issues
- People who need anger management for themselves or others
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Anger and Pain Management Diploma course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Anger Management Counsellor
- Life Coach