Pets are the cutest and the purest companion to humans. Therefore, everyone wants to give their pets the best treatments. Learn how you can provide your beloved pet with adequate safety, nutrition, and care from the Animal and Pet Care Diploma course. This course will only help you take care of your own pet, but also give you the ability to pursue a career in the pet care industry.
The Animal and Pet Care Diploma course is a complete bundle to understand the needs and requirements of pet animals. In this course, you will learn about animal health and different types of animals. The course will show you the strategies to ensure pet safety. You will gain in-depth knowledge of dog food, vitamins, and mineral supplements. The engaging modules will teach you how to perform first aid in case of injuries or illnesses. The course will also equip you with the knowledge and skills to make dog food at home.
This comprehensive Animal and Pet Care Diploma course will provide you with a valuable certificate after completing the course. This certificate will help you pursue a career in the relevant fields. Enrol now!
- Enrich your understanding of animal health
- Learn about different types of animals
- Develop a clear understanding of ensuring pet safety
- Understand what food, vitamins and mineral supplements are required for dogs
- Build the essential skills to perform animal first aid
- Know what are the vital vaccines for your dog
- Be able to make your own homemade pet food
Who is the Course for?
- Pet owners and lovers who want to learn how to take care of their pets
- Dog breeders, groomers, handlers, and trainers who want to know how to care for dogs properly.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format for £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Animal and Pet Care Diploma course is perfect for pet owners and lovers who want to live peacefully with their obedient and well-behaved dogs or other pets. The course can also help the following careers:
- Animal Behaviourist
- Dog Breeder
- Dog Groomer
- Dog Handler
- Dog Service Trainer
- Dog Sitter
- Dog Trainer
|Different Kinds of Animals||00:30:00|
|Animal Handling and Restraint||00:30:00|
|Assessment of the Risk||00:30:00|
|Determine The Pet Which Will Be The Best Fit To Your Family||00:30:00|
|Safety is most important for your pet||00:15:00|
|What kind of food will you choose for your pets?||00:15:00|
|Preventing your pet from high temperature in warm hot months||00:20:00|
|First Aid Essentials||00:15:00|
|Pet Dog Care|
|Understanding the appropriate food ingredients||00:30:00|
|Dogs need different diets at different ages||00:15:00|
|Vitamin and mineral supplements||00:15:00|
|Boredom and variety||00:15:00|
|Cost of feeds||00:15:00|
|Dry vs. Canned food||00:15:00|
|How much should I feed my dog?||00:30:00|
|How often should I feed my dog?||00:30:00|
|Signs of ill health||00:30:00|
|Heart worm, fleas and other parasites||00:30:00|
|Common questions about heartworm||00:30:00|
|Fleas and other parasites||00:30:00|
|Do parasites cause “Scooting”?||00:15:00|
|Preventing dental disease||00:30:00|
|Home dental care||00:30:00|
|Veterinary dental treatments||00:30:00|
|The importance of the physical examination||00:30:00|
|Why are regular check-ups important?||00:15:00|
|What happens during an examination?||00:30:00|
|How often should my pet be examined?||00:15:00|
|How to administer medicine||00:30:00|
|Nursing a sick dog||00:30:00|
|Common questions about vaccinations||00:30:00|
|Spaying and neutering||00:30:00|
|Spaying of the Female dog||00:30:00|
|Surgical neutering of the male dog||00:30:00|
|Pet health insurance||00:30:00|
|Clipping a dog||00:15:00|
|First steps in grooming||00:30:00|
|Bathing a dog||00:30:00|
|Pet First Aid|
|Introduction to Pet First Aid||00:15:00|
|What is First Aid?||00:15:00|
|Abscess & Bandaging||00:15:00|
|Bee Stings / Insect Bites & Bleeding||00:15:00|
|Bloat and Burns||00:15:00|
|Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)||00:15:00|
|Chemical Injuries, Dehydration||00:15:00|
|Diarrhea, Vomiting & Difficult birth||00:15:00|
|Electrocution & Eye Injuries||00:15:00|
|First Aid for Choking & Poisoning||00:15:00|
|Fractures / Injuries||00:15:00|
|Hyperthermia (Heat Stroke, Heat Prostration)||00:15:00|
|Impalement Injuries, Near Drowing||00:15:00|
|Physical Exam Checklist for Pets||00:30:00|
|Preventing a Health and Safety Crisis||00:15:00|
|Choking & Poisoning||00:15:00|
|Straining & Sunburn||00:15:00|
|When Your Pet Cannot Breathe||00:15:00|
|Conclusion to Pet First Aid||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam – Animal and Pet Care Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Animal and Pet Care Diploma||00:20:00|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|