Are you a pet lover? Want to care pet or other animals? Then enrol the Animal and Pet Care Diploma course and explore the techniques for caring animals.
Animals or pet needs extra care. The course is designed to help you for caring any pet. You will learn how to clean them, essentials of grooming, safety, food, diet, vaccination and more. After finishing the course, you will be knowledgeable enough about caring any pet animals.
Who is the course for?
- Dog owners and lovers who want to learn how to take of their dogs
- Dog breeders, groomers, handlers, and trainers who want to know how to care for dogs properly.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Pet Dog Care is perfect for dog owners and lovers who want to live peacefully with their obedient and well-behaved dogs. The course can also help the following dog-related careers:
- Animal Behaviourist
- Dog Breeder
- Dog Groomer
- Dog Handler
- Dog Service Trainer
- Dog Sitter
- Dog Trainer.
|Different Kinds of Animals||00:30:00|
|Animal Handling and Restraint||00:30:00|
|Assessment of the Risk||00:30:00|
|Determine The Pet Which Will Be The Best Fit To Your Family||00:30:00|
|Safety is most important for your pet||00:15:00|
|What kind of food will you choose for your pets?||00:15:00|
|Preventing your pet from high temperature in warm hot months||00:20:00|
|First Aid Essentials||00:15:00|
|Pet Dog Care|
|Understanding the appropriate food ingredients||00:30:00|
|Dogs need different diets at different ages||00:15:00|
|Vitamin and mineral supplements||00:15:00|
|Boredom and variety||00:15:00|
|Cost of feeds||00:15:00|
|Dry vs. Canned food||00:15:00|
|How much should I feed my dog?||00:30:00|
|How often should I feed my dog?||00:30:00|
|Signs of ill health||00:30:00|
|Heart worm, fleas and other parasites||00:30:00|
|Common questions about heartworm||00:30:00|
|Fleas and other parasites||00:30:00|
|Do parasites cause “Scooting”?||00:15:00|
|Preventing dental disease||00:30:00|
|Home dental care||00:30:00|
|Veterinary dental treatments||00:30:00|
|The importance of the physical examination||00:30:00|
|Why are regular check-ups important?||00:15:00|
|What happens during an examination?||00:30:00|
|How often should my pet be examined?||00:15:00|
|How to administer medicine||00:30:00|
|Nursing a sick dog||00:30:00|
|Common questions about vaccinations||00:30:00|
|Spaying and neutering||00:30:00|
|Spaying of the Female dog||00:30:00|
|Surgical neutering of the male dog||00:30:00|
|Pet health insurance||00:30:00|
|Clipping a dog||00:15:00|
|First steps in grooming||00:30:00|
|Bathing a dog||00:30:00|
|Pet First Aid|
|Introduction to Pet First Aid||00:15:00|
|What is First Aid?||00:15:00|
|Abscess & Bandaging||00:15:00|
|Bee Stings / Insect Bites & Bleeding||00:15:00|
|Bloat and Burns||00:15:00|
|Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)||00:15:00|
|Chemical Injuries, Dehydration||00:15:00|
|Diarrhea, Vomiting & Difficult birth||00:15:00|
|Electrocution & Eye Injuries||00:15:00|
|First Aid for Choking & Poisoning||00:15:00|
|Fractures / Injuries||00:15:00|
|Hyperthermia (Heat Stroke, Heat Prostration)||00:15:00|
|Impalement Injuries, Near Drowing||00:15:00|
|Physical Exam Checklist for Pets||00:30:00|
|Preventing a Health and Safety Crisis||00:15:00|
|Choking & Poisoning||00:15:00|
|Straining & Sunburn||00:15:00|
|When Your Pet Cannot Breathe||00:15:00|
|Conclusion to Pet First Aid||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.