Broaden your knowledge of animal science and biotechnology within one course through the Animal Science & Biotechnology Course. This course will deepen your understanding and build your skills in the following areas.
The Animal Science & Biotechnology Course will help you understand the fundamentals of animal science and biotechnology. From the easily digestible modules, you will receive a clear understanding of animal psychology and anatomy. This course will provide you with detailed lessons on cell biology and biochemistry. You will be able to grasp the key knowledge of genetics and understand the steps of evolution. This course will also educate you on different types of animal diseases and medications. By the end of the course, you will become competent in pet care.
The Animal Science & Biotechnology Course is a golden opportunity to build a solid foundation in these subjects. Enroll in the course and start learning today!
- Familiarize yourself with the anatomy and physiology of animals
- Enrich your knowledge of cell biology and biochemistry
- Understand the principles of animal microbiology
- Learn about the core aspects of genetics and evolution
- Grasp the essentials knowledge of animal diseases and medication
- Acquire the key skills for pet care
Who is this course for?
The Animal Science & Biotechnology Course is for individuals wishing to pursue a career in animal science or biotechnology.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Animal Science & Biotechnology Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Dog trainer
|Module 01: Principles of Animal Science|
|Principles of Animal Science||00:13:00|
|Module 02: Animal Anatomy and Physiology|
|Animal Anatomy and Physiology||00:37:00|
|Module 03: Cell Biology|
|Module 04: Biochemistry|
|Module 05: Animal Microbiology|
|Module 06: Genetics and Evolution|
|Genetics and Evolution||00:19:00|
|Module 07: Animal Nutrition|
|Module 08: Animal Disease and Medicine|
|Animal Disease and Medicine||00:23:00|
|Module 09: Animal Behavioural Ecology|
|Animal Behavioural Ecology||00:23:00|
|Module 10: Pet Care|
|Module 11: Wildlife Management|
|Module 12: Animal Welfare|
No Reviews found for this course.