After Effects is the go-to Adobe application for creating both simple and complex animations. However, for those users that either don’t have the time to learn an entire new application or simply don’t own a copy of After Effects, Photoshop has incorporated very similar, albeit scaled back, functionality. The Animation Designing Certificate Course is designed to teach animation and video rotoscoping techniques to create powerful multimedia projects ranging from laughably simple (think stick figures waving) to more sophisticated and complex. So, if you are interested to become an animator and want to learn to create stunning animations and video/animation combos, you shouldn’t miss the chance to grab this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Who is this Course for?
Animation Designing Certificate Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Animation Designing Certificate Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Introduction to Animate in Photoshop!||00:02:00|
|Why Use Photoshop to Animate? How I Use Photoshop in Multimedia. A Case Study||00:02:00|
|Setting Up to Animate in Photoshop: Tools and Resources|
|Royalty-Free and Public Domain Video Resources||00:03:00|
|Setting Up to Animate in Photoshop: Windows and Tools||00:09:00|
|Importing Your Video and Working With Different Video Formats||00:06:00|
|Make a Quick & Dirty Stop Motion Animation By Adjusting Your Frames Per Second||00:06:00|
|Animating in Photoshop: Some Techniques You Can Try|
|Drawing Right Over Your Video and Making a Simple Frame By Frame Animation||00:04:00|
|Using the Onion Skin Options to Make More Decisive Drawings (Frame By Frame)||00:04:00|
|Use the “Wiggle” Technique to Get More Mileage Out of Your Drawings (Looping)||00:09:00|
|Let’s Have Photoshop Animate For Us (Position, Scaling, Opacity, Rotation, etc.)||00:11:00|
|Rotoscoping and Animating the Frame By Frame Way (*The Essence of How I Work||00:12:00|
|Adding Filters and Other Special Effects to Your Video (For Good or For Evil)||00:06:00|
|Turning a Video Into an Animated Painting With Brushes||00:06:00|
|Exporting the Final Video From Photoshop||00:03:00|
|New: Make Animated Gifs in Photoshop for Your Site or Social Media Pages|
|How to Create a Simple Animated Gif in Photoshop||00:11:00|
|How to Create a Quick & Dirty (But Beautiful) Animated Gif Slideshow||00:09:00|
|Resources and Conclusion|
|Top Social Media Platforms and Websites For Filmmakers and Animators||00:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.