This Anti-Money Laundering Online Course can help you understand what money laundering is, along with its definitions, and how it works. You will also see how illegal activity affects the economic and social aspects of our society and discover the different methods of money laundering. Furthermore, you will discover what it means by payable through accounts, concentration accounts, structuring and bank complicity. That’s not all though, as you will explore the structures of non-bank financial institutions, insurance companies, financial inclusion, record keeping and so much more.
Using this accredited course in the right way will allow you to see the various money laundering processes, which in turn will help you take necessary precautions against such activity.
Who is the course for?
- People who want to learn how money laundering works and its affects
- Professionals looking to go into an investigatory role within the police or journalism industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Anti-Money Laundering Online Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Fraud Investigator
- Police Detective
- Private Investigator
|Anti-Money Laundering Online Course|
|What is Money Laundering?||00:30:00|
|More Definitions of Money Laundering||00:30:00|
|How Money Laundering Works||00:30:00|
|The Economic and Social Consequences of Money Laundering||01:00:00|
|Methods of Money Laundering||00:30:00|
|Payable Through Accounts||00:30:00|
|Non-Bank Financial Institutions||01:00:00|
|What is Financial Inclusion?||00:15:00|
|Anti Money Laundering||00:30:00|
|High Currency Amount Transaction Reporting||00:30:00|
|Suspicious Transaction Reporting||01:00:00|
|Fraud Prevention for Money Transfers||00:15:00|
|Terrorism Financing Prevention||00:30:00|
|Designation of a Compliance Officer||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Anti-Money Laundering Online Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Anti-Money Laundering Online Course||00:20:00|