Aromatherapy means therapy with aroma or essential oil while crystal healing uses stones and crystals to cure ailments and protect against disease. The Aromatherapy and Crystal Healing Diploma course covers the techniques and practical skills of both aromatherapy and crystal healing.
AT first, you will learn how to do aromatherapy, choosing oils, oil safety, the common ways of using the essential oils and more.
Then you will know how to do crystal healing, how crystal and gemstone works, etc. Upon completion, you will be able to help others with aromatherapy and crystal healing.
Who is the course for?
- Aromatherapists, enthusiasts, and businessmen who are in the aromatherapy industry that wants to develop their skills and know-hows in aromatherapy.
- People who have an interest in essential oils and aromatherapy and want to be an expert on these.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|What is Aromatherapy?||00:15:00|
|History of Aromatherapy||00:15:00|
|The Definition of Aromatherapy||00:15:00|
|What are Essential Oils?||00:15:00|
|Essential Oil Safety Information||00:15:00|
|Administration of Essential Oils||00:30:00|
|The Art of Blending||00:15:00|
|Harmonizing Your Blend||00:30:00|
|Aromatherapy for Stress||00:15:00|
|Aromatherapy for Children||00:14:00|
|Application of Essential Oils||00:15:00|
|Table of the Basic Methods of Use of Essential Oils||00:15:00|
|The Holistic Approach||00:30:00|
|Understanding Disease / Pathology||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of a Holistic Aromatherapy Treatment||00:15:00|
|What’s Behind Crystal Healing||01:00:00|
|Ramping Up Your Energy||01:00:00|
|What Turquoise Can Do||01:00:00|
|Choosing The Right Crystals||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.