Therapy is defined as the treatment to relieve or heal a disorder. To become any kind of therapist, you need to have the right skills and knowledge in therapy. Whether you are into holistic therapy, massage therapy or aromatherapy, this course will help to you. If you have the dedication to learn the skills in massage, you will surely succeed in this line of career. Learning different kinds of massage will also give you a career advancement. Knowing the different massage techniques will make you appreciate the art of massage.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals and Trainers who want to become an expert therapist
- Anyone who wants to know the art of massaging and different massaging techniques
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Aromatherapy, Holistic & Massage Therapy course is useful and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Massage Therapist
- Wellness Instructor
|Introduction to Massage Therapy||00:15:00|
|The Role of A Massage Therapist||00:30:00|
|Tissues, Organs, & Neuromuscular systems||01:00:00|
|General Benefits of Massage||00:15:00|
|Indian Head Massage||00:15:00|
|Full Body Massage||00:15:00|
|Hot Stone Massage||00:30:00|
|Thai Foot Massage||00:15:00|
|Trigger Point Therapy||01:00:00|
|Conclusion to Massage||00:15:00|
|How Acupressure Works||00:30:00|
|Locating A Pressure Point||01:00:00|
|How To Apply Pressure||00:30:00|
|Things To Be Careful Of||00:30:00|
|Acupressure For Specific Problems||00:30:00|
|If You Feel It’s Not Working||00:15:00|
|What is Aromatherapy?||00:15:00|
|History of Aromatherapy||00:15:00|
|The Definition of Aromatherapy||00:15:00|
|What are Essential Oils?||00:15:00|
|Essential Oil Safety Information||00:15:00|
|Administration of Essential Oils||00:30:00|
|The Art of Blending||00:15:00|
|Harmonizing Your Blend||00:30:00|
|Aromatherapy for Stress||00:15:00|
|Aromatherapy for Children||00:14:00|
|Application of Essential Oils||00:15:00|
|Table of the Basic Methods of Use of Essential Oils||00:15:00|
|The Holistic Approach||00:30:00|
|Understanding Disease / Pathology||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of a Holistic Aromatherapy Treatment||00:15:00|
|General Holistic Health Tips||01:00:00|
|Vitamins and Herbs||01:00:00|
|Natural Food Choices||01:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Aromatherapy, Holistic & Massage Therapy Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Aromatherapy, Holistic & Massage Therapy Course||00:30:00|