Art therapy is an expressive therapy that helps people better sense their emotions and increase their self-esteem. It allows people to cope with their emotional and mental health issues. You can grow your art therapy expertise and discover opportunities to work with clients in therapeutic settings by taking this Art Therapy course.
This Art Therapy course will give you valuable insights into creative art therapy techniques and activities. Going through the lessons, you’ll understand the science behind art therapy and how it affects the brain. In addition, you’ll know how art therapy helps people heal and how colours promote healing. You’ll also understand how mindfulness-based art therapy works and how to plan excellent art therapy sessions for children, adults, and families.
- Learn about art therapy and its uses
- Enrich your knowledge of art therapy psychology
- Get to know what colours promote healing
- Determine what techniques are used in art therapy
- Understand how to design art therapy sessions
Who is The Art Therapy Course for?
- Beginners looking to get into art therapy
- Professionals who want to brush up or enrich their knowledge
- Freelancers wanting to start their own art therapy business
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to take an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately, so you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
Art Therapy Course Certification
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You will also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Art Therapy Course offers valuable skills to possess and would be beneficial for many professions or careers, such as:
- Art therapist
- Art therapy psychiatrist
- Art teacher
- Recreational therapist
|Module 01: Introduction to Art Therapy|
|Introduction to Art Therapy||00:17:00|
|Module 02: Art Therapy: Psychology and Neuroscience|
|Art Therapy: Psychology and Neuroscience||00:18:00|
|Module 03: Art Therapy in Practice|
|Art Therapy in Practice||00:18:00|
|Module 04: Creative Therapy|
|Module 05: Mindful Creativity: Colour and Creation|
|Mindful Creativity: Colour and Creation||00:17:00|
|Module 06: Art Therapy Techniques and Applications|
|Art Therapy Techniques and Applications||00:34:00|
|Module 07: Using Mindfulness in Art Therapy|
|Using Mindfulness in Art Therapy||00:24:00|
|Module 08: Drawings|
|Module 09: Reflective Writing|
|Module 10: Art Therapy for Children|
|Art Therapy for Children||00:21:00|
|Module 11: Art Therapy for Adults|
|Art Therapy for Adults||00:18:00|
|Module 12: Art Therapy for Family|
|Art Therapy for Family||00:33:00|
|Module 13: Illness and Art|
|Illness and Art||00:15:00|
|Module 14: The Art Therapist|
|The Art Therapist||00:20:00|
|Assignment – Art Therapy||03:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.