There are around 700,000 autistic people in the UK and almost 75% of them are suffering from Asperger syndrome. Asperger syndrome is a form of autism that limits the interest and concentration of a person. Learn more about Asperger syndrome from this Asperger Syndrome Awareness Training course and help these people to have a better life.
This Asperger Syndrome Awareness Training course will teach you about Asperger syndrome from scratch. You will learn about the different stages of asparagus syndrome, the symptoms and the treatment procedures. This course will also familiarize you with the different effects of Asperger syndrome on different individuals. This course will help you understand the importance of Asperger syndrome, the struggle of people suffering from Asperger syndrome and how you can spread awareness about this syndrome.
Learn more about Asperger syndrome from this Asperger Syndrome Awareness Training today.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about Asperger syndrome
- Learn about different symptoms of Asperger syndrome
- Be able to identify and diagnose Asperger syndrome
- Get to know about different effects of Asperger syndrome on different individual
- Familiarize with all aspects of autism
- Be able to interact effectively with individuals having Asperger syndrome
- Learn about different therapy techniques for Asperger treatment
- Gain in-depth knowledge about appropriate diet and nutrition plans for people having Asperger syndrome
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Asperger Syndrome Awareness Training course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn more about Asperger’s syndrome. You will learn different symptoms, therapy and treatment of Asperger’s syndrome from this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Asperger Syndrome Awareness Training course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Community Care Staffs
- Social Care Workers
- Mental Health Professionals
- Medical Professionals SEN Teachers
- Adult Nurses
|Asperger Syndrome Awareness Training|
|Introduction to Asperger Syndrome||00:18:00|
|Characteristics of Asperger Syndrome||00:25:00|
|Other Considerations for Dealing with Autistic Individuals||00:18:00|
|The Effects of Asperger’s Syndrome||00:18:00|
|Treatment of Asperger’s Syndrome||00:21:00|
No Reviews found for this course.