Have you heard about Aspergers Syndrome? What are the common symptoms to look out for? Learn more about the Aspergers Child Psychology in this diploma course and know how to develop appropriate support for individuals who suffer from it.
This course will give you comprehensive lessons of what autism is and digs into a large portion of the related issues related to it, especially related to Aspergers Syndrome. This will give you the knowledge of the different methods for creating suitable support for people who suffer from this, as portrayed by mentally unbalanced people themselves. You will also look into some of the specific cognitive contrasts and experiences with autism and Asperger Syndrome.
Measurable issues are analysed and also explanations are provided to why people might be powerless in many ways and how the danger of defencelessness may be decreased through learning about it. You are also provided with an in-depth investigation of the principle autism theories, with option points of view related to supporting method of reasoning. You are given the chance to discuss all of these viewpoints in your own composition.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals with autism or Asperger Syndrome or a parent, teacher, clinician or professional associated with people with autism and Asperger Syndrome.
- To different kinds of students from all professional and personal backgrounds who want to learn about autism and Asperger Syndrome.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Aspergers Child Psychology Diploma is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Specialist
- Behavior Analyst
- Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker
- Special Education Teacher.
|Aspergers Child Psychology Diploma|
|For a parent who suspects their child may have Asperger’s syndrome, what are the common symptoms to look out for?||00:30:00|
|My 6 year old boy becomes very angry a lot of the time, what can I do to help him deal with his frustrations better?||00:30:00|
|Why do Asperger’s children behave in an obsessive manner?||00:30:00|
|I’m worried about how my child will cope as he reaches his adolescence. What advice can you give?||00:30:00|
|I don’t want my child to be on medication for the rest of his life. Are there any non-drug treatments available?||01:00:00|
|My 7 year old daughter has been diagnosed with Asperger’s and it’s a constant struggle to get her to pay attention or even look at me! She seems in a world of her own sometimes. Any suggestions?||00:30:00|
|Is it always necessary for an Asperger’s child to go to a specialist school?||01:00:00|
|My son doesn’t make friends easily because of his Asperger’s. I’m worried he’ll be bullied when he starts school. What should I do?||01:00:00|
|It can be exhausting coping with my 9 year old. I often feel like a failure because I struggle to cope sometimes. Is that normal?||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Aspergers Child Psychology Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Aspergers Child Psychology Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.