Assertiveness is a trait or skills that are associated with social and communication skills training. This means that a person who is assertive is someone who can stand up for theirs and other people’s right without panicking or being aggressive. To have this set of skills, you need to learn the meaning of self-confidence and self-righteousness. All of these lessons will be taught in this course. So if you are wondering how assertiveness and confidence can help in your career advancement, then this course is meant for you.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are having a hard time gaining self-confidence
- People who have an interest in knowing about self-esteem and assertiveness.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and CIT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hard copy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Assertiveness Skills Diploma course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Executive Director
- Top Executive.
|Are You Assertive? How Assertive Are You? 10 Questions To Find Out||02:00:00|
|Being Assertive At Work||01:00:00|
|How to Say No and Be Assertive in Social Settings||02:00:00|
|When Should You Say No||00:30:00|
|How to Raise Assertive Children||01:00:00|
|Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – What Does Self-Confidence Mean To You||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Obstacles to Our Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Communication Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Five – The Importance of Goal Setting||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Feeling the Part||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Looking the Part||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Sounding the Part||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Powerful Presentations||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Coping Techniques||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Dealing with Difficult Behavior||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:15:00|
|Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills Course- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Assertiveness Skills Diploma||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Assertiveness Skills Diploma||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.