Having trouble keeping focus on the task at hand? Are you someone who is making careless mistakes during work struggling with memory retention? Or do you just want to improve your focus and improve your memory capacity? Then this course will be perfect for your needs!
If you are one of those people who is struggling with temporary memory loss or you are losing attention during work, this course will be helpful to retain your memory. You will learn the necessary skills to increase your productivity and get the best result from your hard work. Most importantly, expanding your memory capacity and improve your day to day activity will be lot easier. This course is ideal for you since you will be able to learn about how memory is gained and how it should be restored for you to enjoy or learn from the past.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals or employees who want to learn about attention management
- People who have an interest in improving their memory and overall mental health
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Attention Management and Memory Increasing Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Division/Section Heads
- Section Chiefs
- Top Executives
- Team leader
- Top Executive.
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Introduction to Attention Management||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Types of Attention||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Strategies for Goal Setting||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Meditation||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Training Your Attention||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Attention Zones Model||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – SMART Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Keeping Yourself Focused||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Procrastination||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Prioritizing Your Time||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Attention Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Memory Increasing Techniques|
|How Memory is Gained||01:00:00|
|How can You Improve Your Memory||01:00:00|
|A Great Technique for Improving Your Memory||01:00:00|
|A Healthy Lifestyle for an Improved Memory||01:00:00|
|Remembering Things by Association||01:00:00|
|Ways to Improve Your Memory||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.